Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I never liked the look of the stock mirrors in any car...They just don't cut it when it comes to viewing area and style. My friend told me about these clip on rear view mirrors that are rectangular and give supremo view area. They are made by various companies and some are even convex. If you guys want a better mirror (in my opinion), be sure to check out some of these cool clip on ones.

Thank You.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
CorvetteBoy said:
Hey

I never liked the look of the stock mirrors in any car...They just don't cut it when it comes to viewing area and style. My friend told me about these clip on rear view mirrors that are rectangular and give supremo view area. They are made by various companies and some are even convex. If you guys want a better mirror (in my opinion), be sure to check out some of these cool clip on ones.

Thank You.
For me, I couldn't go with a wider mirror. It already disrupts my field of vision because I am 6'3" and it's slightly above eye-level. Any wider mirror for me and it would just make matters worse!

I did wish they made a replacement mirror, that was the same size/dimensions, that had a convex more "panoramic" field of view.

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
No doubt. I am 6'1.

I don't use the mirrors much as is.. I turn my head.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I don't have that problem, only 5' 8" :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I'm 6'3. My sunvisors are already gone, when I get a matching pair of outside mirrors the inside mirror is outta here!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Replace that rear view mirror!

War Machine said:
:thumbsup: :cheers:

I hate hunching down as I try to watch the lights turn green. :(

This is why I never have the top on the car.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts