Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing the C6 exhaust is not bad - - about 3.5 hrs from over the pit to off. Did a
Z06 today and it was a bitch . . . not at all as easy and you better be prepared to drain your oil as it is coming out . .

·
Registered
393 Posts
Replacing Zo6 exhaust

What exhaust sysrem did you use? I' donig a header and mufflre system change. Don't know what headers yet but mufflers are corsa. Was the you were doing A 06 Zo6?:huh:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know all Z06 cars are manuals - - this was. Kooks into Corsa. No fit problems just a bitch!!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I would say you have to remove the oil lines from the pan to the tank...

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Passenger side would not come up without taking the oil lines off . . no way . .

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WE installed everything from the cylinder heads back - - -

·
Registered
145 Posts
damm i guess my install was eaiser. LG longtubes to B&B bullets no oil line was taken off, but my brother knocked off the a/c line(no sweat on recharge $100). for the exhaust u must take the swing arm off then its a breeze. for the headers use a impact gun & ratchet. it will make your life easier:thumbsup:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Skiskirt the LG headers were easy to in stall on a zo6 .Because I want to go with LG headers to corsa exhaust on my zo6 in fact the corsa mufflers are on there way here to me from wwc in LA?:lookinup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts