Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i notice the ratio of views to replys is 20/1 to 50/1, this forum needs more traffic, if you view and have somthing to add--post it, reply!! the C2 section will be much more interesting. C2s are the coolest cars on the planet. speak up peeps!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
The bigger problem is that this forum, and specifically the C2 forum, gets much less traffic than CorvetteForum.com. As you can see from an earlier post there is a small revolt going on over at Corvetteforum over ads and censorship. So this is the opportunity to pull over Corvetteforum members.
So if you know someone on CF, invite them over here.

The DC admins should also use this opportunity to send a message to all members highlighting that members are first at DC. There are a lot of members on CF that are also members here.

:cheers:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The bigger problem is that this forum, and specifically the C2 forum, gets much less traffic than CorvetteForum.com. As you can see from an earlier post there is a small revolt going on over at Corvetteforum over ads and censorship. So this is the opportunity to pull over Corvetteforum members.
So if you know someone on CF, invite them over here.

The DC admins should also use this opportunity to send a message to all members highlighting that members are first at DC. There are a lot of members on CF that are also members here.

:cheers:
hi split 63, i am a CF refugee, look when i joined. i watched the whole revolt unfold. good entertainment!!!:thumbsup: i logged in just as the crap started and have stared at this stupid computer for three days. i prolly know the revolt better than anybody!!! a bunch of CF-C2 guys have already checked in here. ive lurked on DC for a while so i could see what was coming and joined here right away. i have a 64 coupe. gotta go and see if i can answer your other post.:partyon:

·
Registered
94 Posts
hi split 63, i am a CF refugee, look when i joined. i watched the whole revolt unfold. good entertainment!!!:thumbsup: i logged in just as the crap started and have stared at this stupid computer for three days. i prolly know the revolt better than anybody!!! a bunch of CF-C2 guys have already checked in here. ive lurked on DC for a while so i could see what was coming and joined here right away. i have a 64 coupe. gotta go and see if i can answer your other post.:partyon:
I'm very surprised that the admins have not yanked and censored that thread on the other forum yet. very surprised.

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
D/C welcomes all years I love the older corvettes too but you have to think alot more newer corvettes around !!
Im sure if anyone in D/C gets too far out of line mods step in !!! but just have fun !!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm very surprised that the admins have not yanked and censored that thread on the other forum yet. very surprised.
DUDE, wadda you talkin bout, the mods and admins have been locking cheit and making cheit desappear like crazy for three days. and it wasent A thread, it was like 10,000 threads, they stuck a streaming video with sound in every OP. you cant mention one word about it without getting locked and banned. (no, i didnt get banned, i left.)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
D/C welcomes all years I love the older corvettes too but you have to think alot more newer corvettes around !!
Im sure if anyone in D/C gets too far out of line mods step in !!! but just have fun !!!!
thats what they say, the older they are the rarer they are!! i have a C4 also

ME?? GET out of LINE, no way, i behave myself.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
94 Posts
DUDE, wadda you talkin bout, the mods and admins have been locking cheit and making cheit desappear like crazy for three days. and it wasent A thread, it was like 10,000 threads, they stuck a streaming video with sound in every OP. you cant mention one word about it without getting locked and banned. (no, i didnt get banned, i left.)
Well, it seems the word is not getting out. There is still lots of new posts over at CF. I guess I missed most of what you are referring to. But I have seen enough to know that I will not post on CF any more.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, it seems the word is not getting out. There is still lots of new posts over at CF. I guess I missed most of what you are referring to. But I have seen enough to know that I will not post on CF any more.
yeah, they are still posting over there but its a LOT quieter than it was. the sheeples stayed, the peeples left. go to the stingray lounge and see all the defectees-- you can spot em by looking at join date--aug07, sept07. effen nOObs!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi paul, mines 43 but your is CHERRY!!! BEAUTIFUL car mang!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I can post the pretty pics but no one has addressed the basic question of how to increase participation here. This place is as quiet as the CAC and that is a dead zone. I don't even bother going over there anymore. But you know, I am just a contributor from time-to-time. You folks who have money in this Forum must use some marketing savvy to sustain it. I am not in this business and cannot help you.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I'll have to dig out my memory stick with all the Peter Max vettes on it. Some nice C2's there. HEll, maybe I'll just go back and drive one again....did I just say that out loud? :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can post the pretty pics but no one has addressed the basic question of how to increase participation here. This place is as quiet as the CAC and that is a dead zone. I don't even bother going over there anymore. But you know, I am just a contributor from time-to-time. You folks who have money in this Forum must use some marketing savvy to sustain it. I am not in this business and cannot help you.
well we have just started, C2 over at C**F was pretty slow too. notice there are 125 views and only 18 posts. COMON PEEPLEZ!!! WE WANT MORE INPUT!!! DONT JUST PEEP...we want input. OMG there is a dale ad on TV right now, ive ben DALE'D. :rolling: :rolling: is there no escape!!! come on C**F guys lets wake up C2. just got back from a fine get together with burgers and wine. POST DONT PEEP. i sent a couple of C**F peeps who got sent to band canp a PM to come on over. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts