Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUSTED! :lol: Another hypocrite republican gets caught with his pants down, lying about creating a loophole in the stimulus that allowed AIG execs to get their bonuses. Go figure he received more $ from AIG than any other politician.

If this isn't proof that Republicans could give a **** about every day Americans and only care to serve corporations and big business than nothing is. I hope Ed Schultz got his hand on this. He hates big business politicians and certainly would tear him up!

Check the clip:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Welcome to March 18, 2009 ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
443 Posts
RJ I really must thank you for an amazingly humorous post... should become a classic, though short lived.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
They gave a 30 minute long explanation on what qualifies as a Small Business on MSMBC today … hilarious. :rolling:

I didn’t know me an Fidelity Investments are both S-Corp Small Businesses :laughing:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
They gave a 30 minute long explanation on what qualifies as a Small Business on MSMBC today … hilarious. :rolling:

I didn’t know me an Fidelity Investments are both S-Corp Small Businesses :laughing:
:laughing: ... I like the Kocktopus example ... what was it ... about 700 *small business's* making millions per year ?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
:laughing: ... I like the Kocktopus example ... what was it ... about 700 *small business's* making millions per year ?
And there are idiots who will never make $250k in their entire lifetime, defending people who wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. :laughing:

What a bunch of Morons :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts