Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all,
i wanted to let you know and see the results of using nakidparts.com's stainless steel polish kit. I used it on my c6 Z06, and it was a lot of work, but the instructions were excellent and ed put enough product to last. I am a show me the money kinda guy, so i will stand behind something i think is worth the money.
here is before and after photos
before

after
[/IMG]
the easy part now is wiping with a 6-layer cloth diaper included in the kit after everytime you are done driving and then you can just apply the polish only. Ed stands behind his products too, i have the mild 2 wild switch for my Z06 and some body color match caps he did, that are incredible.
thanks ed and nakidparts.com:thumbsup:
NOTE:the inlayed photos have been added, thanks for the help ED!

·
Brown Noser
782 Posts
hi all,
i wanted to let you know and see the results of using nakidparts.com's stainless steel polish kit. I used it on my c6 Z06, and it was a lot of work, but the instructions were excellent and ed put enough product to last. I am a show me the money kinda guy, so i will stand behind something i think is worth the money.
here is before and after photos
before
[/img]

after
[/img]
the easy part now is wiping with a 6-layer cloth diaper included in the kit after everytime you are done driving and then you can just apply the polish only. Ed stands behind his products too, i have the mild 2 wild switch for my Z06 and some body color match caps he did, that are incredible.
thanks ed and nakidparts.com:thumbsup:

FYI ... for images to show up, they need to be on a server, not on your machine. You can upload them here to DC, or any of the free sites on the web ...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, that is what i have been trying to figure out, how these guys got the photos directly in their threads..the 2 pics are awaiting approval in my member photos area...
thank you!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now i got it!

the photos have been added and are now avail in the thread! the shine still looks great!:cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks great craig, nice DSOM too, your camera and pic do the product more justice than mine did. My shine is very close to yours if you see it in person.
glad to see someone else who got such good results as i did esp on a Z06 exhaust.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts