Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure looks like I was wrong about a hood vent. I'm glad, but wondering where all that air vents.

Midengines tend to have lots of heat exiting through the rear fascia. There are probably some sizable exit vents below the taillights and behind the mesh shown.

Rather than the early C3-type flying buttress, the cammo appears to be laying on a fastback hatch window like the one GM patented and shown on another thread. This looks just like the spoilers we've seen for while now, but for some reason, they decided to add small pool tube foam along all the edges (they did this on the front fascia too). I'm not crazy about the shape of the spoiler. You guys think it might rise and turn into a wing?

OK, that is one big front overhang. Notice the separate parking brake "caliper" on the back discs.

So is this just a jerry-rig camera to avoid problems because of the Cammo rear window, or do you think there will be one on the production C8 (maybe just BEHIND the rear glass in Production)?

More insite about the taillights

Sorry, no interior shots.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,393 Posts
They've come a long way since '53

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

This calculated estimate is not perfect.

But the MPH trap speed predicted is close.
124 mph trap speed is enough to Run 10.000 ET Flat in 1/4 mile Drag cars with 4.30-4.88 rear diff gears & engines redlined at 7,000 -8,000 rpms all Motor no power adder used.

·
Super Moderator
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts