Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rick,
The title sums it up: is Mocha Bronze Metallic going to happen and when?

Thanks,
Jimmy

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
I'd love to see that color. We need something really different:thumbsup:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
Looks like they got the wrong pics up for that color. That car looks black to me. And from what I've been reading, it's only going to be available on the Impala and maybe one or two other GM mobiles.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Heres another shot off the chevy home page. Looks almost black there too.

Its 3rd in from the top left.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Rick,
The title sums it up: is Mocha Bronze Metallic going to happen and when?

Thanks,
Jimmy
Certainly would feel like the mid 80's again...

here is response from the same question earlier...

Thanks for the mention guys....I think...:lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;)

I have been trashed on this forum by simply doing my job and proving to you I am not a guy that sits behind the desk. I take great pride in representing Corvette, especially for EVS and share the same passion you do. That is why, when I have any hint of stuff like this, I want you to know, without hurting the Corvette teams goals.

I want you to make your decisions on fact and have options, so you and I build a great business releationship and friendship. There is certainly some value in making a a call and getting a straight answer, some insight and you feel very comfortable about your Corvette purchase as well as whom you are dealing with.

CORRECT in the thread, this color is simply a rumor....mid-year we should know more.

This bigger story I stumbled onto is Crystal Red coming for Z06...this should be a matter of when. I hear Tom Wallace field your questions about colors options, bring on a Monterey Red for Z06....well 80U is gone, and I think GM is listening, just not to everything. (RING THE CASH REGSITER GM AND GIVE US AN AUTOMATIC Z06, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...you can send my check in the mail! :yesnod: )

Stay tuned guys and try not to rush things....

Enoy the values you have in front of us. The 2007 & 2008 Corvettes are incredible values, although others TRYING to be cool and discredit the very car they were just selling weeks earlier.:rolleyes:

I agree, we need more color options and ones that will continue to display the pride and success of ownership!
:thumbs:

The car is coming along great GM, thank-you....be proud if you own one!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
it reminds me of the 84 and 85 vette

i would love to see

medium spiral gray metallic
pewter
torch red with real torch red seats

·
Registered
108 Posts
They just need to stop farting around and bring back Electron Blue and Spiral Gray.
And 28U Navy Blue Metallic, last used in 01'

·
Registered
28 Posts
Certainly would feel like the mid 80's again...

here is response from the same question earlier...

:WTF No version of brown or bronze should EVER appear on a Vette.

·
Registered
565 Posts
:WTF No version of brown or bronze should EVER appear on a Vette.
I like bronze. My two favorite colors were my '67 cougar that was cinnamon metallic, and my '70 Formula that was a bit darker bronze. I just dig the color and would have ordered it again over the years, but it went out of favor. Corvette had a bronze for a partial year--I guess they had some paint mixing problem so discontinued it. I really liked it--with a white or off white interior. Your AO, to me, has a good touch of bronze in it and I like the color. But, if I had my choice, I would order a bronze Vette with natural leather interior. Probably dating myself....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Blasphemy!
Bronze Rocks!

Ya know guys....you're right.
There are a lot of great shades of bronze out there.

It's the dark brown color color that I just can't imagine on a Vette.

On the other hand, I like orange......so nothing I say about color can be taken too seriously......what was I thinking???......:smack

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rick, If GM does a medium spiral grey Z06 I will buy one in a heart beat. With regard to the Mocha Bronze, I will have to see it in the sunlight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts