Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://gossip.whyfame.com/rielle-hunter-free-to-hope-john-edwards-will-marry-her-8463

While family and friends are mourning Elizabeth Edwards' death, there is still one person who may be enjoying the tragedy. Rielle Hunter, John Edwards' mistress.
The woman is still hoping she will marry the former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination.

"Rielle has been very patient through all of this. She still believes that John is her soul mate, and she thinks that they're going to get married", a source close to Hunter told RadarOnline.com.

Apparently, Hunter, who has a baby with John Edwards, has been closely watching Elizabeth's health condition. "She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She's been selfish and horrible this whole time, no matter what else has been said about her", the source also said.

"She will say nice things about Elizabeth, but only if it makes her look good", the source added.

Currently Rielle Hunter and her daughter Quinn are living in a home paid for by John Edwards"

:down:

Hot woman for her age?
yep.
Would I hit it.
yep....if I was not married...
Total skank self motivated homewrecker?
yep.
No call back, flush the condoms, use fake identity, Facebook anti stalker security software set to High/Maximum Safegards...:laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Hot woman for her age?
yep.
Would I hit it.
yep....if I was not married...
Total skank self motivated homewrecker?
yep.
No call back, flush the condoms, use fake identity, Facebook anti stalker security software set to High/Maximum Safegards...:laughing:
I shouldn't laugh but....:rolling::smack:rolling:

·
Registered
677 Posts
What a disturbed individual.:crazy:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a disturbed individual.:crazy:
:agree:

rewind:

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews....ck-rielle-hunter-stuffed-animals-dora-barney/

Elisabeth Hasselbeck:
"If you're going to involve Kermit, Barney and Dora, put your pants on, okay?" she exclaimed.

"Aside from the story being disgusting, don't bring them into this!" she continued. "These [stuffed animals] are non-consensual participants! It's borderline perverse!"

"Cute little stuffed animals have a friend in Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

The co-host of 'The View' came to the defense of three children's favorites in particular on Tuesday morning while lashing out against Rielle Hunter's photo shoot and interview in GQ magazine.

(Rielle Hunter is the woman who had an affair with married presidential candidate John Edwards during the campaign, and later gave birth to his love child, if you didn't know that already.)

Hunter gave her version of her sordid story in GQ's April edition, and posed pantless in several photos, including one picture on a bed with several stuffed animals that looked to be those of their now two-year-old child, Frances.

During the morning show's panel discussion, Hasselbeck asked that the photo of the pants-challenged Hunter with the stuffed animals be shown.

"If you're going to involve Kermit, Barney and Dora, put your pants on, okay?" she exclaimed.

"Aside from the story being disgusting, don't bring them into this!" she continued. "These [stuffed animals] are non-consensual participants! It's borderline perverse!"

For her part, Hunter also told Barbara Walters that she cried when she saw the photo spread

We're not sure exactly what Hunter thought that guy with the camera was doing in her house, but anyway..."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...lbeck-calls-rielle-hunter-disgusting-10104392

"For her part, Hunter also told Barbara Walters that she cried when she saw the photo spread"
:WTF

Like they held a gun to your head?
Was somebody else in your body when the pictures were taken?........... In your child's bed?................

Cauze I can see the padded "Toddler Bed Rail" in the foreground.....

:down:

I hope somebody washed those sheets......:thud:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts