Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking into a problem i have with my radio(crackling sound) and puuled off back cover plate to see if it was a bad connection.now heres comes the good part,the door panel speaker cover says bose,but i didnt think it was so i pulled the radio,and here was the model number i found #16075051 Delco,prod id # fm20ev.serial # 2023122.can anybody ID this radio for me help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as always(save the wave)kenney 1984:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
kenney said:
i was looking into a problem i have with my radio(crackling sound) and puuled off back cover plate to see if it was a bad connection.now heres comes the good part,the door panel speaker cover says bose,but i didnt think it was so i pulled the radio,and here was the model number i found #16075051 Delco,prod id # fm20ev.serial # 2023122.can anybody ID this radio for me help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as always(save the wave)kenney 1984:buhbye:
Hmm.... have a digital pic of this radio?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: right radio??????

Patrick96LT4 said:
Hmm.... have a digital pic of this radio?
my cam is down,but i could get one,so i will try to post it monday or tues,thanks pat

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: right radio??????

kenney said:
my cam is down,but i could get one,so i will try to post it monday or tues,thanks pat
A picture is worth a thousand words . . .:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts