Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in to pick up a couple of things and when I got back to my car a few things were missing! Some P*#%k stole all 4 of my valve caps and the chrome sleeves that cover the valve stems! I'm ready to give somebody a good:nuts:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I had a set of valve stem caps stolen from my C5 while it was parked in the pit area of Route 66 in Jolet. You would expect that people would leave your syuff alone while at the track, but I guess there are assholes everywhere.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Ah, to be a kid again, and riding around on my Schwinn with banana seat with 40 chrome stems in my pocket.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Ah, to be a kid again, and riding around on my Schwinn with banana seat with 40 chrome stems in my pocket.:laughing:
Oh, so you were the trainer of the secret chrome stem underground?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Reminds me that I have my son's Schwinn "Stingray" in the basement.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
That sucks, too bad you did'nt catch him in the act. :spanked: :spanked: :spanked:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I know it sucks but it could be worse.
Just think of when you were a kid and did that stupid stuff.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Hey Patrick, maybe you can be a swell guy and give/sell a couple of those to Magic. I bet you still have all 40 laying around somewhere.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts