Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everybody. I have been lurking here for a few days, and I have recognized a few names that I have talked with. My project is a 64 Coupe, which was bought as a basket case, I guess that makes me a nut case...
I have a 502 Ramjet with a Viper 6-speed transmission. I have a 5 link Guldstrand rear suspension, Steeroids Rack, 17x11 rear 315/35-17 and 17x9.5 front with 275/40-17 BFGs. I have power SSBC brakes all around, roll cage, fully welded "67 frame powdercoated.
I made my own molds for the fender flares, and am in the process of block sanding the body.
I am going to try and post a picture or two, but will get more if there is interest.

Roarvette

Yeah, the numbers match, 500+ Cu. In., 500+ HP and 500+ Ft. Lbs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few pics. pending, until then, sorry about my wife getting between the camera and the car in my avatar pic...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Now THAT is numbers matching.

All you need is 500 foot burnouts and you are all set.:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
They're approved. That is going to be one fine ride

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I have a few pics. pending, until then, sorry about my wife getting between the camera and the car in my avatar pic...

I think she is trying to tell you some thing...:laughing:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Marco,

Good to see your working on it again.

I finally found a body guy to work on mine.

You forgot to tell everybody that your wife likes to work on the car too. Great car and wife!

Chuck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts