Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN THE LONG RUN I REALLY DONT LIKE ROD CORVETTES >> OR OVER CHANGES IN THE REAL CLASSIC CORVETTE BODY !! SURE I FEEL THAT MOTORS CHANGES AND MODS ARE 100% OK >> [ UNLESS ITS A FORD MOTOR INTO A CORVETTE !!]

BUT WENT TO THE LOCAL GROGERY STORE SHOPPING AND I HEAD
OVER TO THE MAGAZINE RACK >> AND FOUND A CORVETTE IN A
MAGAZINE THAT A STORY ABOUT A MOD CORVETTE THAT I REALLY
LIKED ?? I KNOW MANY WILL KILL ME FOR JUST SAYING I LIKE IT

HAVE A LOOK ??????????????

http://n2amotors.com/cars-789.html

:nuts:

·
Registered
244 Posts
when i was a senior in HS, we drove to syracuse in a chey convert with that rear , the only problem with it was at 100 the backend started to lift,their was 6 in car,:WTF ,they didn`t do wind tunnel tests back then.thats all i can figure ,but in 61 they fixed the problem they flattned the tops of the fins::surprised :rolling: :laughing:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
hehe...lucky U alive...them tires not rated over 80 mph in those daze....not street tires anyway...damn old balloon crap bias ply....good thing it DID lift...

but as to the hotrod, I do like it, but there is nothing about it that says vette....could have been any chassis/frame...well maybe the windshield...

Obviously it depends on the mods done wether it comes off or not...

:WTF :cheers:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I like the 57, and the 58. Never liked the tail end of the 59. Put em all together, and YUCH!

Sometimes these customizers go too far..

·
Registered
596 Posts
..... I had family-members and friends with '58 & '59 Impalas, and everybody knows what a '57 Bel Air looks-like, and while nothing about the car looks-like a Corvette, it just screams
C-H-E-V-R-O-L-E-T !!!!!
:D

I'd rather see that car leading the field during the pace-laps at a NASCAR race than some gaudied-up new Corvette.
(flame-suit on..... )
:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I'll tell you what it is, a waste of time, money and an insult to the badge.

It's this crap all over again...seriously! In 20+ years people will say about that abomination what they say about these now:

·
Registered
244 Posts
hehe...lucky U alive...them tires not rated over 80 mph in those daze....not street tires anyway...damn old balloon crap bias ply....good thing it DID lift...

but as to the hotrod, I do like it, but there is nothing about it that says vette....could have been any chassis/frame...well maybe the windshield...

Obviously it depends on the mods done wether it comes off or not...

:WTF :cheers:
but only back lifted,front stuck great, and it was brand new,:laughing:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I got an immediate headache from looking at that thing........My brain is swirrling around trying to figure out what I am looking at.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts