Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its my daughter.... a real hardcore chevy girl!:partyon: She is in the market for a C3, she has wanted one for a long time. She loves to watch racin and goes everytime I go. We are going to the 500 in a couple weeks... she had been to every 500 since she was 4 years old

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
:laughing:

She reminds me of my mechanic friend's wife. They met when he worked in a parts store. She came in looking for a part and he tried to correct her on what she was looking for. She promptly read him the riot act and schooled him on differences between the model year car she was working on and the incorrect assumption that he had of her knowledge level about cars.

They've been married for over 40 years. :laughing:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laughing:

She reminds me of my mechanic friend's wife. They met when he worked in a parts store. She came in looking for a part and he tried to correct her on what she was looking for. She promptly read him the riot act and schooled him on differences between the model year car she was working on and the incorrect assumption that he had of her knowledge level about cars.

They've been married for over 40 years. :laughing:
That is great!

Funny my daughter wont even date a guy that drives a FORD... and Junkman something you can relate to she helps detail my vette for every show and she is the best on windows inside and out! she says the Adams window polish is the best

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I'd have to agree with her on the window cleaner. That stuff is good!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Didn't know the Lizard boys fielded a Daytona Prototype car. Hate that only the Camaro was there to represent the Chevy stable.

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Great pictures and it was a great race. The Camaros were running LS6's. Team Seattle with Dempsey Racing came in 3rd in GT! They raised alot of mony for Seattle Children's Hospital. I love Grand Am racing.

One day you will see my commercial on Speed.

I'm C6-R Jr. and I'm a Grand Am driver.:D

Jr.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts