Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to head up north to the RM show this friday shortly after I get off of work. Is anyone else interested in meeting me up there?

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill keep a tally and let you know. I get off of work at around 4:15 so I can get up there rather early also.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Due to the knee I will not be joining the Motley Crew that is DC Chicago this week. Gotta get plenty of rest.....:down:

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
going to meet D/C member mongo [ tom & his wife ] friday morning down town chicago [ at LOU MICHELLS 700 am ]they are taking a ride on ROUTE 66 from the start in chicago to st louis !!
but I tryed to talk them into staying for R/M show but they wanted a early start I WILL BE AT THE SHOW FRI THE 27 TH

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
I will be there the 27th! :partyon: maybe i could meet at your place mike?
sounds good, im not working that day, tell me what time youd like to come, maybe 2ish

update, im heading out to RM this friday the 20th, ill call everyone tomarrow

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds good, im not working that day, tell me what time youd like to come, maybe 2ish

update, im heading out to RM this friday the 20th, ill call everyone tomarrow

I will be getting off work at around 4:15. Do you want to meet up and drive over together?

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
I might swing by guys :thumbsup:

Just need the details :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
I just swapped the wheels/tires on the DC-Z to my R-compound track tires because my street tires are bald and deadly ( :laughing: ) and I will be there. Save me a spot.:thumbsup:

I hope to god it doesn't rain, or I'm hitting the first guard rail like a pinball.

WHAT TIME?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts