Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys great time last night at rolling meadows, great turnout despite the carnival taking up the lot.

Perry man dose you car attract alot of attention, like bees to honey, i tried to find you before i left to say by but couldnt find you, i look forward to the next time we get to do this,

Ron, the slick mobile rocks, i had people asking me about you car and what was done to it. you really did a nice job accesorizing but not going overboard - great car.

I took a few pictures from the evening so here you guys go.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Nice pics, I love the hood on the yellow C6.

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
sure I did not make it friday and you take pictures :lookinup:
and june 2 is the kruze downtown [ saturday ] I think friday is the 1st ahahhaha
boy im good !!!!
talk later
jim

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill head to RM the first, ive gotta make sure i dont have work (curses the manager at work) june second is a definate go I cant wait!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Wow

I Missed you Sinister, but I did get there at about 8 this time. Still is a nice show even though some left. I missed all the DC guys though. If its not raining, I will go this week or maybe take another car so I can get there during daylight.:thumbsup:

·
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey man i prolly wont be there this week, and prolly not the first three weeks of june cause of the kruze, BG and my florida vacation, but ill be there the last friday of june

1 - 9 of 9 Posts