Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
delivered here 4/4 and stays here too.

Pictures for you now...history right before your very eyes!

How exciting to always have this here to share with you folks!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Is that car staying with the store owner?

Any more coming your way?

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that car staying with the store owner?

Any more coming your way?
yes the car is staying here for the dealership and eveyrone to enjoy anytime they ant to stop by on thier way to Road America. The others we got are all sold and are museum deliveries!

See you at the bash Zip?!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I hope you didn't let it sit out in the snow today:laughing: We will be stopping out very soon to see this and to meet you Rick.:buhbye: Hopefully the weather warms up soon.... If you ever need a hand to fill in for you and make sure this beauty gets to the track (good for publicity) just holler:laughing: I'm there for you buddy!!! I do know my way around RA a bit.:thumbsup: Look forward to seeing you very soon my friend. Maybe this weekend....you going to be around Friday and Saturday?

Some RA pictures for you on a slow day.
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/558511696PYojSw?mediaPosition=13&track_pagetag=/page/photo/goodtimes/friendsfun&track_action=/Owner/Shortcuts/Slideshow enjoy

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Awesome:thumbsup: Now get some pics for us please:spanked:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Yes, Rick, I'll be at the Bash! If the weather co-operates, I'm driving the RF Corvette. We're staying at the University Plaza, and I'll be at the auto-x, or NCM most of the time.

See you there. :)

Tony :buhbye: :buhbye:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts