Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just announced today (this is the first post anywhere on this story), Ron Fellows and Andy Pilgrim will team up once again to share a third Corvette C6R at the Canadians home event in Mosport. According to GM, the pair will be driving the white Ron Fellows edition paint scheme one more time.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Just announced today (this is the first post anywhere on this story), Ron Fellows and Andy Pilgrim will team up once again to share a third Corvette C6R at the Canadians home event in Mosport. According to GM, the pair will be driving the white Ron Fellows edition paint scheme one more time.

dude you beta me by minutes....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I was at the event in which they announced this...
VIDEO TO FOLLOW..

Great news for Corvette, here was my recent post;
2007 Corvette Race Awards
April 27th, 2007
Folks, I am even more proud after this evening event to be a Corvette guy, person..enthusiast..whatever you wnat to call it. I just witnessed a very classy and emotional awards ceremony. Ron Fellows and Johnny O’Connell…pure class. They received special awards and talked about Ron stepping down…..if you are a Corvette fan…THERE WAS NOT A DRY EYE IN THE PLACE…

I have video and certainly hope to post that ASAP…what a thrill and honor to have been at this event…wow.

Then , GM scoops themselves…Andy Pilgrim is coming back to Corvette racing…the place went nuts…but Ron is going to be missed more than many realize….MORE SOON.
Thank-you,
Rick”Corvette”Conti

·
Registered
546 Posts
cool cant wait to see the pilgrim z06 :partyon:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
dude you beta me by minutes....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I was at the event in which they announced this...
VIDEO TO FOLLOW..

Great news for Corvette, here was my recent post;
2007 Corvette Race Awards
April 27th, 2007
Folks, I am even more proud after this evening event to be a Corvette guy, person..enthusiast..whatever you wnat to call it. I just witnessed a very classy and emotional awards ceremony. Ron Fellows and Johnny O’Connell…pure class. They received special awards and talked about Ron stepping down…..if you are a Corvette fan…THERE WAS NOT A DRY EYE IN THE PLACE…

I have video and certainly hope to post that ASAP…what a thrill and honor to have been at this event…wow.

Then , GM scoops themselves…Andy Pilgrim is coming back to Corvette racing…the place went nuts…but Ron is going to be missed more than many realize….MORE SOON.
Thank-you,
Rick”Corvette”Conti

1 - 5 of 5 Posts