Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron Fellows thanked me today from LeMans France:thumbsup:

A friend who works for Corvette Racing happened to e-mail me today from France. He had just heard that I have an RFZ. He told me that he was talking to Ron Fellows today, SO!!! I promptly e mailed some of my best RFZ photos..A few hours later:surprised Ron said "Than you Rick, Great photos"

So!! you are very welcome Ron:cheers: My pleasure, and good Luck this weekend:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wow. That's something not everyone can say.

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont really care

We won't believe it unless you copy paste the message to prove Ron sent it! :smack
I really don't care who believes me!! I'll tell you what..I believe in GOD!!
and I sware to GOD that Ron Fellows thanked me yesterday for my photographic work of the RFZ:laughing:

No big deal..My life still goes on as a Photographer/Musician, Ron's life goes on as a world famous racing champion:buhbye:

·
Registered
565 Posts
and I sware to GOD that Ron Fellows thanked me yesterday for my photographic work of the RFZ:laughing:

No big deal..My life still goes on as a Photographer/Musician, Ron's life goes on as a world famous racing champion:buhbye:
I believe you. Everything I've read about him says he is a really nice guy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
AWESOME!!!:devil:

·
Registered
897 Posts

I believe you and would like you to post the photos, please!! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Ron Fellows thanked me today from LeMans France:thumbsup:

A friend who works for Corvette Racing happened to e-mail me today from France. He had just heard that I have an RFZ. He told me that he was talking to Ron Fellows today, SO!!! I promptly e mailed some of my best RFZ photos..A few hours later:surprised Ron said "Than you Rick, Great photos"

So!! you are very welcome Ron:cheers: My pleasure, and good Luck this weekend:thumbsup:
If I were you I' print out Fellow's reply, laminate it and keep it with your RFZ's documentation. A nice history for the car.

Congrats Man!! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts

Hot Z06, in the :smack smilie, the LOL means Laugh Out Loud and and was supposed to mean that WIT911 was joking. He's a good guy. Just his way of asking you to post the picks of your beauty. Not many pics around of the RFZ. We would all enjoy seeing them. PM me if you need help getting them onto DC. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok..Thank you!!!

Hot Z06, in the :smack smilie, the LOL means Laugh Out Loud and and was supposed to mean that WIT911 was joking. He's a good guy. Just his way of asking you to post the picks of your beauty. Not many pics around of the RFZ. We would all enjoy seeing them. PM me if you need help getting them onto DC. :thumbsup:
Many pics of the RFZ in my gallery:cheers: ENJOY!!!

Mod post for Hot Z06:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts