Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a Ron Fellows Z06 Vette (1:18) available in Die Cast yet? Have done a couple of searches but haven't foubd anything...

kdlp

·
Registered
724 Posts
So far the only one that is available to the best of my knowledge is the 1/24 from Greenlight. i order one from the NCM, and received it as on 1 of the 399 that were to be made, and it has a few errors, the most glaring is the chevrolet on the windshield instead of Corvette.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, thanks... Thought I might have missed something. Guess I'll sit back and see what happens.

I've noticed that pictures of the 1/24 seem to have a different "red" than the pictures of the real car. That could be just a lighting thing I supppose. And since I've never seen either one for real, it's hard to know.

kdlp

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is the first one of several that I am building in 1:18 scale. It is almost finished. I still have to add the full width rear spoiler and the "CORVETTE" lettering on the windshield. I'll post better pics when I get it complete. Enjoy!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
That is sweet.I would love to add that to my collection

·
Registered
104 Posts
Iwave2

Would you build me one and put my number on it?? I have one of the 1/24th I got through the NCM but I don't like the Chevrolet Lettering or the short spoiler. Number dosn't match either - they're numbered but couldn't get mine. Thanks.:cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW!:thumbsup: Very nice job, especially if that started as a plain 1:18 kit!!! I have a feeling that you might be able to sell a few of those... although I don't know how GM might fell about it...

kdlp

·
Registered
22 Posts
Iflyz06

Would you build me one and put my number on it?? I have one of the 1/24th I got through the NCM but I don't like the Chevrolet Lettering or the short spoiler. Number dosn't match either - they're numbered but couldn't get mine. Thanks.:cheers:
Sure. Please email me with the specifics on your Vette. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
iwave,

You have been holding out on this one - very nice work indeed.

How many are you building?

Can I commission you to transform three Aa versions(one for a friend, another for my private collection and a third for a prize giveaway)?

·
Registered
22 Posts
iwave,

You have been holding out on this one - very nice work indeed.

How many are you building?

Can I commission you to transform three Aa versions(one for a friend, another for my private collection and a third for a prize giveaway)?
Hey Darrick,

Your right, I have been holding out. I was waiting to get the rear spoiler done and on the model before I debut'd pics of it on the DX. But when I saw this post, I couldn't wait and had to show it off :D. This first one is for my collection. I have a friend that wants one for his collection and one owner of a real RFE that wants a replica of his so far.

I would be interested in doing some for you. Email me when you get a chance and we'll discuss it. Great to hear from you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts