41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why did it get so quiet in here.

I think this post was great:

"Your hatred of Bush denies you the ability to read your own link. Bush was pres for 4.5 yrs before Katrina, and the courts found there were 40 years of knowledge of the problem. And according to your link, had everything been done during Bush's first years, it would have been finished in 2015, just in time to mark the 10 year annivesary of Katrina."

Anyway, from the OP regarding RR and socialized medicine to Bush and NO :huh:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I think this post was great:

"Your hatred of Bush denies you the ability to read your own link. Bush was pres for 4.5 yrs before Katrina, and the courts found there were 40 years of knowledge of the problem. And according to your link, had everything been done during Bush's first years, it would have been finished in 2015, just in time to mark the 10 year annivesary of Katrina."

Anyway, from the OP regarding RR and socialized medicine to Bush and NO :huh:
It.s not quiet in here. Everyone one here is entitled to his opinion,no matter how wrong or right that opinion MIGHT be in other's eyes. Bush was the president when Katrina hit,he knew where it was going to hit as soon as it entered the gulf. The levee thing was mute point at that moment it was to late. He as the commander and chief of this country ,could have done many things to help the people of N/O before it hit land instead he sit and watched as all those people died.
It's obvious buy the replies that most if not all of you disagree with my opinion and that's fine. I can't change you minds and you won't change mine. I appreciate the right to speak my mind on this forum as opposed to other sites which censor stuff like this. we may disagree on many things but we also agree on many things.

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
It's obvious buy the replies that most if not all of you disagree with my opinion and that's fine.
Look, I'm overly critical of many things Bush did (as many on here can attest) and even I think you're blinded by your prejudice. :laughing:

At least none of us will be banned for having an argument though (*cough* CF *cough*). :rolling:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts