Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad you can`t post race stuff on this site because i had it out with a new Roush Mustang today that was built with 442rwhp. :thumbsup:

V...

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Too bad you can`t post race stuff on this site because i had it out with a new Roush Mustang today that was built with 442rwhp. :thumbsup:

V...
Boy all those people with threads in the Kill Stories section are going to be pissed!:laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Ban him he's talking about racing...:thud:

·
Registered
729 Posts

V...
Alright Pat, lets ban him for NOT posting the vid or at least telling us about it!:laughing:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys...my bad, i thought i was on the "other" site that does not allow racing stories. I did post it here in the Kill stories section. I have owned my car for over a year now and today it made me proud. Geez i am still amped up over that race this morning. :partyon:

V..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Roush mustang owner claimed his car had a dyno tuned 442rwhp. My question is how much rwhp does the new cobra have?? can i assume that this Roush Mustang was about the same performance as the new cobra with 500hp??

V..

·
Registered
269 Posts
The Roush mustang owner claimed his car had a dyno tuned 442rwhp. My question is how much rwhp does the new cobra have?? can i assume that this Roush Mustang was about the same performance as the new cobra with 500hp??

V..
that would be a pretty close match. the Roush mustang isnt lite, but i think its a couple hundred pounds lighter than the gt 500. it also has better suspension, weight distribution, and is a MUCH better car IMO.

i personally think the gt 500 is junk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts