Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing: Funny ****...

With global secrets continuing to drip out from WikiLeaks, radio host Rush Limbaugh wondered today where “the real good stuff” is, including President Obama’s original, long-form hospital-generated birth certificate, which has still never been released two years into his presidency.

In his irreverent style, Limbaugh said: “Where are the WikiLeaks documents to prove 9/11 was inside job by George Bush and Dick Cheney? Let me ask you liberals, where are these cables?

“Where are the documents to prove Bush intentionally lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to invade the country? Where is the WikiLeaks document, the State Department cable, whatever, that [Karl] Rove leaked Valerie Plame’s name to the media? Where’s all this good stuff? …

“Where are the WikiLeaks cables proving that the CIA invented AIDS? Where is Obama’s birth certificate? Where’s the real good stuff? And how about all the hundreds of other left-wing lies we’ve been hearing about for years? [Is] WikiLeaks covering up for the United States?”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rush-on-wikileaks-wheres-obamas-birth-certificate/comment-page-1/

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:laughing:yes!
Rush Rockin the house!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
I am glad Rush has his priorities straight:crazy: With all the problems the country has he is regurjitating this meaningless crap.

Obama really doesn't need a birth certificate to prove citizenship. Without dispute his mother was a Citizen and by our laws that makes Obama a citizen.

Enough of this Bullshit.

What is his plan for fixing the country? My guess is he is better at slinging BS and has no idea how to govern.

Huck and Sarah in 2012

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
It's a continual source of amusement how liberals (over)react to El Rushbo . . . he has always - ALWAYS - maintained that he is an entertainer. His entire shtick is to tweak liberals at every opportunity.

And his success rate is 100%.

They just can't understand the fact that his is the most-listened-to talk show in America . . . and that's because they just don't get it. Fortunately, millions do. Yes, we laugh at Rush when he gets off on one of his rants - but the vast majority of the time we laugh with him as he shows just how shallow, dishonest and misinformed so many liberals are. No, Rush doesn't tell anyone what to think. If you don't like his routine, simply don't listen - but don't be the typical liberal and condemn a show you've never heard, because you've been told to.

I can usually only take him in small doses, but he never fails to make me laugh. Mega-Dittos, Rush - Rock On!!!

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am glad Rush has his priorities straight:crazy: With all the problems the country has he is regurjitating this meaningless crap.

Obama really doesn't need a birth certificate to prove citizenship. Without dispute his mother was a Citizen and by our laws that makes Obama a citizen.

Enough of this Bullshit.

What is his plan for fixing the country? My guess is he is better at slinging BS and has no idea how to govern.

Huck and Sarah in 2012
Lighten up Francis.. :laughing:

He is an entertainer making sarcastic remarks to put butt's in the seat.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Lighten up Francis.. :laughing:

He is an entertainer making sarcastic remarks to put butt's in the seat.. :thumbsup:
Well Forrest,
Here's a tip for you. He is an entertainer considering running for president and IMO you and Newt are hurting the GOP continueing to spew this kind of crap.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Well Forrest,
Here's a tip for you. He is an entertainer considering running for president and IMO you and Newt are hurting the GOP continueing to spew this kind of crap.
:laughing:
The last entertainer we had run for president was Reagan. He did ok. I seriously doubt he'd run for sure, but you can bet your azz he'll use it to drive libtards crazy until then. :laughing:

Even if he does run he's gotta make it through the primaries, same as Palin, and I doubt they'd pass muster.

Look for someone like Allen West or Christie to run.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
He is an entertainer considering running for president
.....Aaaaaand the nonsense continues from yet another non-listener who doesn't get it. :laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
:laughing: Funny ****...

With global secrets continuing to drip out from WikiLeaks, radio host Rush Limbaugh wondered today where “the real good stuff” is, including President Obama’s original, long-form hospital-generated birth certificate, which has still never been released two years into his presidency.

In his irreverent style, Limbaugh said: “Where are the WikiLeaks documents to prove 9/11 was inside job by George Bush and Dick Cheney? Let me ask you liberals, where are these cables?

“Where are the documents to prove Bush intentionally lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to invade the country? Where is the WikiLeaks document, the State Department cable, whatever, that [Karl] Rove leaked Valerie Plame’s name to the media? Where’s all this good stuff? …

“Where are the WikiLeaks cables proving that the CIA invented AIDS? Where is Obama’s birth certificate? Where’s the real good stuff? And how about all the hundreds of other left-wing lies we’ve been hearing about for years? [Is] WikiLeaks covering up for the United States?”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/rush-on-wikileaks-wheres-obamas-birth-certificate/comment-page-1/

sore racist loser.....:laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
.....Aaaaaand the nonsense continues from yet another non-listener who doesn't get it. :laughing:
The nonsense is continueing from Newt and what I do get is politicians like Newt are part of problem not part of solution. But, I am always willing to learn. Please tell me what I do not get? Post something of substance or is this weak ass colloquialism the best you can do:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
The nonsense is continueing from Newt and what I do get is politicians like Newt are part of problem not part of solution. But, I am always willing to learn. Please tell me what I do not get? Post something of substance or is this weak ass colloquialism the best you can do
What you don't get is that Rush Limbaugh is not running for President and not going to. He simply enjoys getting liberals to react the way you did. And you're not willing to learn, as you obviously don't "get" Newt Gingrich either. As for something of substance, please see the thread on Ben Stein and Christmas. You won't like it but you should read it anyway. Have a nice Christmas, and enjoy your Corvette as long as you can until the liberals tell you that you can't have one anymore.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
The nonsense is continueing from Newt and what I do get is politicians like Newt are part of problem not part of solution. But, I am always willing to learn. Please tell me what I do not get? Post something of substance or is this weak ass colloquialism the best you can do:laughing::laughing:
Well alrighty then. How about this guy?
Rush is a radio talk show host, this guy actually makes laws and this time he's doing his best to screw the taxpayers...

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
What you don't get is that Rush Limbaugh is not running for President and not going to. He simply enjoys getting liberals to react the way you did. And you're not willing to learn, as you obviously don't "get" Newt Gingrich either. As for something of substance, please see the thread on Ben Stein and Christmas. You won't like it but you should read it anyway. Have a nice Christmas, and enjoy your Corvette as long as you can until the liberals tell you that you can't have one anymore.
First I am not liberal and second I posted the Ben Stein thread.

Glad you liked my Ben Stein Post and thanks for validating I post articles of substance. Still looking for your post of substance.
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Well alrighty then. How about this guy?
Rush is a radio talk show host, this guy actually makes laws and this time he's doing his best to screw the taxpayers...

I agree with you on this guy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
There is absolutely no denying that the republican party enjoys it's sway and membership... due to Rush. Say what you want about him -but to deny this... is to be intellectually dishonest.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
There is absolutely no denying that the republican party enjoys it's sway and membership... due to Rush. Say what you want about him -but to deny this... is to be intellectually dishonest.
I agree but I think his BS damages the GOP's position with the moderates who as we all know are the key to winning National elections.

IMO Rush could do more good for the GOP by promoting the platform but maybe he is just looking for ratings(money) and really doesn't care about GOP's position with the citizens.

:cheers:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
You and I still disagree on that position, brother. The moderates did not vote moderate... they voted hard right. They voted for those that took a hard right stand against the administration and -more importantly- liberalism, itself. They voted based upon Tea Party messages... which are far from moderate. They voted for America. You can attempt to minimize and distort Rush's message and his motivation for his actions -until you are blue in the face... but, you can not minimize and distort the outcome.

You were incorrect, my friend. A moderate and capitulant message and stance... is not responsible for the biggest change in direction and ideology, by the people.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I agree but I think his BS damages the GOP's position with the moderates who as we all know are the key to winning National elections.

IMO Rush could do more good for the GOP by promoting the platform but maybe he is just looking for ratings(money) and really doesn't care about GOP's position with the citizens.

:cheers:
The only thinks in the middle of the road are moderates and dead skunks. And they both have similar odors.

I really hate modertates because they fall into two catagories and niether catagory will help the US through an problem or crisis.

First of are the true moderates and they are afraid to offend anyone. You have to be PC you have to care about everyone and their position even if its wrong. They are stymied on action by their inability to commit out of fear of leaving some one out.

The second group are the uniformed and underinformed. They have basic political tenant in their lives but are too busy chauffering the kids to soccer, watching American Idol, and readin the latest Michael Chriton novel to really understand or be informed on the issues.

The first group cannot be saved. They need to be marginalized and pushed into obscurity. The second group when present with the need and the information can and will have V-8 moment and be able to make a decision, if high enough stakes are presented to them.

When politicians pander to these people you get the wishy washy, flip flop politics that we have now. Say one thing do another. That was what made Reagan great and different. He didn't pander to the moderates, he was consrevative and appealed to them. He talked to them, educated them on what his position was, not telling them what they wanted to hear.

I guess it easy to tell I don't care for "moderates"

Oh I should add moderates are not independants. Independants have strong beliefs, don't care about pissing people off, and tend to be informed. They just aren't joiners or don't fit with one side ot the other.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
First I am not liberal and second I posted the Ben Stein thread.
No! Really?

Glad you liked my Ben Stein Post and thanks for validating I post articles of substance. Still looking for your post of substance.
OK, let's try this:

It is not the government's job to take care of you. That's YOUR job. The government should fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, pick up the trash, deliver the mail, and ensure we have safe food and water. For these services I will pay a reasonable amount of taxes, provided that everyone else does, too. Everyone. No exceptions. Other than these services (you can also make a case for the National Park System, and probably a (very) few others that the citizens can all agree on). the government should stay the hell out of my life. It's none of their business what my race, religion, or sexual orientation may be. NONE.

That's my politics in a nutshell. I have no use whatsoever for liberals who see the government as a cradle-to-grave handout that keeps them in office solely by keeping their constituency poor and dependent upon them. They are despicable people hiding behind a screen of compassion. On the other end of the spectrum, the far-right religious fanatics must truly grieve the heart of a loving God.

And I did neglect to thank you for posting the Ben Stein piece, so I'll do so now. I referred you back to it on purpose. I couldn't agree with the sentiments he expresses more. If you do as well, that's great. We'll have to agree to disagree on Rush Limbaugh - I see him as a terrific entertainer with a great conservative viewpoint, while liberals all seem to see him as the devil incarnate. I hope they always think so, because he's not going away. The only threat he poses is to the "despicable people" I mentioned above, and I'm more than OK with that. I don't have to listen to him, but apparently they feel that they do. I hope they hear him in their sleep. :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts