Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They call me, Hugh Huffner
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the trudge home last night... had the top down and listening to the flowmasters at 3000 RPM at 65 ( love that turbo 350...NOT) sigh.

Anyway... on the truck route... I rumble up on a ZR1 and a Supersnake... just cruising along. I snuggle in between them, just to check them out.

I have no chance in hell for a race well, not one I could conceivably win.... and I am really hoping these two dudes aren't about to have a good game of "Stomp the shite out an old Corvette" but the guy in the ZR1 gives me a grin and a thumbs up. Guy in Snake give me the "Don't be a dick, my car will **** yours out after eating it" nod, and a grin

(I'm cool with that...he's right, lol)

We cruise for a bit. Those two cars are freaking Sweet. Snake is Blacked out with red trim. Zed is Cyber Gray (My favorite). This is about the only time in my so-called adult life where I wish my exhaust was quiet so I could just listen to them.

Then it happens.

Flashing in my rearview. WTF?

Guy behind me with gay assed blue headlights...flashing away, and going from lane to lane trying to get around us (we are all doing 65 in a 55)

I slow.... Tuck in behind ZR1...open the center for the dildo in the rollerskate.

He rushes past me... an S2000 with a wing, one large ehaust (arent they supposed to have 2?) I notice the "I was lowered by cutting the coils judder".... then this idiot does the unbelievable.....revs and honks his horn.....I see him pointing forward.

I spray soda on my windshield. Prick. Doesn't this butthole know not to make someone laugh when they are taking a drink?

The Hondork Honks again, and farts a little trying to goad two supercars into a race. :rolling:

Over my loud assed old Vert.... I hear LOUD Exhaust....a faint hint of Supercharger whine.... then the screaming of tires as both the Zed and the Snake burn rubber at 65 and take off... up the hill around the curve....gone.

Burnt rubber smells good.

Im coughing. Smiling. Laughing. Through the soda dots on my windshield.....I see the Honda... FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRT and its still only about 3 car lenghts ahead of me.

I cant resist. :devil:

I stomp on the ol girl (she's 31)

I pull up along side of him...

The jerk flips ME the bird. :WTF

I point at him and laugh. ( I used my middle finger:D)

He cuts across the lanes, and shoots up the exit.

I hit the curve.

Snake and Zed are nowhere to be seen.

Since he got positively murdered...can I count an assist to the kill because he was so dissapointed with a very recent slaughter...that he was afraid of an 80 Corvette?

Or, does that make me a vulture, scavenging the carcasses of the dead?

Doesn't matter...watching that Zed and Snake take off made my Month! :thumbsup: Thanks guys, whoever the hell you were! (though both of you should have helped me get the dang soda off my windshield)

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
I'd sat that was an assisted kill because that guy bit off more than he could chew by screwing any of the three of you...:laughing:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Nice story. I think the new gay ass blue head lights are replacement for the fart cans. I would say that 75% of the time when I am in the Vette, I get the most action from those wanna B's. The funny thing is that the S2000 actully came with HID lights already.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Yeah but, true HID's are brilliant white, not ***** purple like fake HID's.

True HID's have a slight bluish tint, but nowhere NEAR as blue as some of the wanna-be ricers that I've ran into...

·
Registered
350 Posts
this story makes me laugh every time I read it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts