Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day finally came. At 3:34 pm CST Monday I turned the title and keys over to my friend the 1991 Custom Vette I have had and babied for over 5 years to a new owner. The good thing I guess is that he was a former vette owner and wanted back into our community, the $$$ will go to finish the chroming business I am starting and I still have 2 more vettes in the garage. Does it make it any easier though? *sign* I still hurt and will miss her but I feel comfortable he will take good care of her.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i know the the feeling.had to give up an 89 for the c5,i really wanted to keep the c4.:(
maybe you will see the car around....

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,824 Posts
Gone but not forgotten.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Felt the same way years ago when I sold the '74.:(

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
That must be really sad. :(

Don't think I could do it and that's why I still got the 91. If I had to sell one I would never want to see it again.

:cheers:

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looked outside this morning and :( no 91 in the driveway. Seems empty w/o her there. My youngest daughter was 3 when I first got the 91 has has seen me customizer and pamper her for years. She was sad this morning too. Tried to tell her it was "just a car" (obviously lying) but I can see she is one of us!

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Lucky you have 2 other vettes!:thumbsup:
Must be nice.

Hopefully the void will be filled with a c6!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Its always a sad feeling when you part with one. At least you have two others in the garage. :)

·
Obsessive Customizer
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A hug would be great but PATRICK watch your hands!! ;)

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I sold my 86 to a guy in my neighborhood. Worst thing i could have done. I now see it everyday knowing that i catn drive it tears me up.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
At least you still have a couple more.:thumbsup:

·
DC Ambassador / Netherlands
365 Posts
Graig, just think how happy you have made the new owner :thumbsup:

I know how he must feel, I'm in the proces of buying my first Vette, a White 1988 conv. with black hardtop.

I understand your loss but you made someone :D

Greetz from Holland,

Pim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts