Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded the 'vette off today, got something thats better suited for my needs and wants.

Heres a pic. of my new ride.

(craigslist picture)

No the bike didnt come withthe truck, wish it did though!

Im getting alot better mileage than the vette did, i filled it up 3/4 of the way today, and by the time i got home(cruising at 65-75, for over 50 miles) i still had about half a tank!

It was really sad to see the vette go, but at least i dont have to fix it anymore!!:D

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Sorry that you had to let your Vette go, But, that is a nice looking truck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IM getting alot better mileage than the 'vette, i drove almost 80 miles on $40 worth of number 87 pump gas and still had about half a tank.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
You can't beat those Texas Trucks. :thumbsup:

Where is the gigantic front bumper?

I thought all Texas Trucks had them.......:huh:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You mean Brush Gaurd?? :laughing:this truck willl not get one.lol

Heres a little better picture(taken with my old p.o.s. iphone)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Sure will be alot easier to get your christmas tree home.:laughing::thumbsup:

Seriously though, it's a nice looking truck!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Congrats on the trade! You'll love that heavy duty dually, especially if it get's better mileage than the vette. I'm pondering selling my vette to my brother. I have too many projects again........but will get another vette down the road, maybe a c3 or c5, or a late c4.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Nice truck! I recently traded my Vette also. Hurt to see her go but I know I'll get another down the line.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice truck! I recently traded my Vette also. Hurt to see her go but I know I'll get another down the line.

Yea, i already miss my 'vette :(

but i just cant keep it right now, a c3 will be in order down the road. maybe a stingray.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts