Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone

Just wanted to say hi and feel how the vibe is here on this forum. I just recently graduated from nursing school and after I take and pass my boards I will finally be a Registered Nurse. I grew up around the drag strip watching my father race in his 98 SS Camaro, 04 ZO6 , now hes rolling around in a 2009 ZO6 vette.
After letting me drive it a few times, I fell in love with the Corvette and plan on buying one sometime in the near future, trying to get as much information about the Corvette before I choose which one I will purchase

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Welcome to DC from Texas! My son just finished his first year of nursing school and my wife is an RN for 35 years. You have picked a great profession. Hope you get that Vette soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello from a cold and bleak U.K. ( nothing new there then! DC is a great web-site. It never ceases to amaze me how many people jump in to help one another. Good luck with your future career. My wifes been a midwife for the last 25 years or so, and she still thoroughly enjoys it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm replies I have received, Im sure that I will find plenty of information here.

What Ive been trying to research so far is if there is a difference in the A6 transmission between the 06 and the 08, I was told that the 08 is supposedly built stronger, shifts faster, and more reliable.
I tried searching on here and the only thing that I found to somewhat relevant was a Poll asking if the voters felt that the A6 on the 06 had issues.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,730 Posts
Welcome to DC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts