Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I saw the thread below where the guy was asking about Corvette owners near him. Any one here live in/around Savannah, GA?
i met some of the club members about a 1 1/2 years ago; they actually had a meeting at my restaurant. Unfortunately I only had my Marauder back then (I hadn't come to my senses). :thumbsup: But I'm OOOOOOOK now!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I live in Sav, ga. I'm stationed at HAAF. We come out every Sat night to cruise and the occassional "race" :D

hope this helps!

klrbee

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hilton Head Club

I have nothing but Kudo's for the Hilton Head Club

I live in Michigan and visit Hilton Head every year for a month and i was excepted as if I lived there .
Savannah ,is just down the road.

I think it would be graet to get together ,as they get with Charleston SC.
John Sr.in Michigan.
John Jr in Cumming Ga.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I live 10 minutes from Savannah, GA and 30 minutes from HHI, SC. I'm down to meet any one in the area that loves Vettes!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah man, this is Ruben.
It's cool that I finally know someone from DC personally.:partyon:
Welcome to DC!

klrbee

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello from a newbie owner. I just bought a 93 vert and have started loooking for others in and around Savannah or Hinesville. I would like to get info on anything to do with clubs so I can get going in the right direction on my resoration project. I hope this is a good link to the SAV area club.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Hello from a newbie owner. I just bought a 93 vert and have started loooking for others in and around Savannah or Hinesville. I would like to get info on anything to do with clubs so I can get going in the right direction on my resoration project. I hope this is a good link to the SAV area club.
Welcome to DC! :buhbye:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts