Discussion Starter #1

2LZ PKG,
Q76-CHROME WHEELS
UE1-ON STAR
U3U-NAVIGATION

TITANIUM ACCENTS -NC

MSRP$77,925
SALE PRICE $72,925 , plus $179 doc fee
Thank-you for your business consideration and the opportunity to service you nationwide on the web!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Would you mind lending me $72,925?

Great deal BTW:thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Z06

Rick,

I would like to get more info...would you take a trade

07 Coupe 3LZ, Z51, QX3, Arctic White, two-tone red and black...about 3600 miles.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If I didn't have my Z yet I would be on a plane to Wisconsin right now... Somebodys gonna a helluva a great deal....

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rick,

I would like to get more info...would you take a trade

07 Coupe 3LZ, Z51, QX3, Arctic White, two-tone red and black...about 3600 miles.
Thanks....I'll be in the office late this morning,.....there was another deal pending, I'll check on it first and maybe we can still do something,

The World's largest outdoor one day fish festival is today in Port Washington,WI - this deal is in the record books and we have a bunch of Corvettes in the parade....pics will follow.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:surprised Thats a great deal

·
Registered
232 Posts
2008/2009 Camaro

Hey Corvette Conti will you be stocking the 2008/2009 camaros when they come out? I am very interested the new camaro and would like to buy one when they come out.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Um.......is it just me or does anybody else remember the recent days of the $20-30K above MSRP Z06s? Patience is indeed a virtue. :buhbye:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Corvette Conti will you be stocking the 2008/2009 camaros when they come out? I am very interested the new camaro and would like to buy one when they come out.
Thanks
YES SIR...I already own CamaroConti.com

:rolling: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Um.......is it just me or does anybody else remember the recent days of the $20-30K above MSRP Z06s? Patience is indeed a virtue. :buhbye:
those were crazy prices...ones we did not offer, but the car was hard to get then too...still controlled, but production is certainly up now!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
YES SIR...I already own CamaroConti.com

:rolling: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No wonder you're #1. :thumbsup:

BTW, I see AveoConti.com is still available.................:lookinup:

If you look on eBag, you'll still see some dealers stuck in the dark ages. :WTF

1 - 16 of 16 Posts