Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
today with a little sticker in the window that said.
"Jeep, its whats for dinner" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love Hummers, so I thought that was good. :laughing:

Sorry, thought I was in the other cars section, can someone move this please, thanks.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Bob88con said:
today with a little sticker in the window that said.
"Jeep, its whats for dinner" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
My L98/700R4 powered CJ-7 would eat a H2 for lunch and then go looking for a snack. :D :partyon:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why? Its better to be pissed off then pissed on :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
War Machine said:
I would love to get the Calvin piss on Ford decal for my van but the Father-in-law works at one of the Ford Plants and my wife doesn't want to piss him off. :rolleyes:

My uncle has that exact sticker on his Cherokee.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
raidmagic said:
I heard the gas mileage is in the 8-10 mpg range. Ouch.:nuts:
Pretty close, maybe just a shade better. One of my "end of the block" neighbors has one. It's a company truck, he's in construction. They do use regular unleaded, not premium. HP is like 316?
I looked at them 4 times before I walked away for good. the salesmen thought they were selling GOD'S gift. It was gonna be my wife's vehicle. She then opted for a Cayenne S. It is an awesome ride.

·
Registered
113 Posts
unclephilly said:
Hummer one or Hummer two? I love the H1's... Can't stand the H2's.
:agree: I see the H2's all over and I tollerated them at first but now just can't stand the sight of them almost as much as a vw bug :laughing:
And to make it even more worse the H3's are gonna come out soon and they'll be cheaper so they will be more common than the H2

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
stilcrazee said:
She then opted for a Cayenne S. It is an awesome ride.
SWEET!!!

I think I'm going the Tahoe route for Renee, we both like the look of them and I feel better when she's in something with a full frame.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Tim,
Don't know if you ever caught my post about wife doing 110? It was back when BLM was explaining how many mph over you need to before the "bracelets" come out...she was in the S...and she has since run my vert up to a paltry 90-95.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
No, i missed that post. Sounds like your wife is a speed demon now. How cool is the Porsche?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Yeah, since we (mainly she) makes regular trips down to Peoria to pick up/return our daughter to Bradley she is always on a mission.

The Cayenne is really nice, it is luxurious but moves. It is the same color combo as the Tech Art pic that Punk Boy posted elsewhere in this section. It is not a Turbo. It is the 340 hp version and just like their tv commercial, it sounds bad. The one we bought was a demo so it has some things on it we didn't want or wouldn't have bought (I really wasn't wild about the "Havana Sand Beige" interior, smooth leather option) but it has 19" wheels, nav, moonroof, cd changer, mem seats and wheel and a kick ass 350 watt Bose system with a sub woofer the size of and placed where the spare tire might have gone..it rocks.

One option that is a no charge that ours has is the "model delete" meaning there is no nameplate on the rear of it. It is not at all uncommon to have people crane their necks to try to figure out what it is. We have been at stop lights and had people pull up next to us and roll down the window to ask what it is.

If I can ever figure out how/where to post pictures I'll take some and post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Re: Saw a Hummer

BubbleHead said:
My L98/700R4 powered CJ-7 would eat a H2 for lunch and then go looking for a snack. :D :partyon:

bring it on..................:partyon:

Robert Anderson
Midland, TX

'78 Pace Car (Flowmasters)
'96 Grand Sport (Borla cat-back, K&N)
'02 Coupe (MagnaFlow cat-back, K&N, Z06 Air box)
'03 H2 Hummer (MagnaCharger Blower, Predator Programmer, MagnaFlow cat-back, Granatelli MAF, K&N air box)

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Ill take a Hummer!:lookinup:

:laughing: :laughing: I could use a hummer myself. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Re: Saw a Hummer

ragvette said:
Welcome to DC mrwesttexas :buhbye:

Ditto. Love them hummers, post a pic of yours. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts