Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a Ford Shelby Super Snake this morn, had "dealership"type papers in the window, Blue w/ black stripe down the center and the hood looks like a giant dust buster,one big inlet from my point of view, big emblems on the side of the car. Even though it was across the interstate from me,I had the windows down and I could hear the whistle of the blower over the incoming wind:surprised I didn't think anyone would make a car with a louder whine than the GT500, but I guess I was wrong.Anyways, I fully expect to see this thing in,around town sometime soon, as I live in the mustang center of the universe,lol. Maybe I'll be upgrading to a blower or a Z06 sooner than I had thought....

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
You already know this, but the car doesn't always make the driver.....The driver can always make the car though.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh,belive me, I know that, just ask the guy who ran high 12's and 13's in his 12psi Cobra against me a few months ago. :D I can't belive that Ford has put so much power into a mustang, it's not feasable to sell them,as most of the people who covet the 'stangs so much can barely keep them between the lines with modest "GT" 300 hp, so what do they expect to do with twice that? In my experience, F-body and Corvette owners are better drivers overall (with some exceptions, of course) than the Dodge/Ford counterparts.Maybe it's the cars, maybe it's the drivers, maybe a little of both.I'll definately let you guys know when I line up against one of these things, as they are the new "Z06" killer touted from Ford enthusiests, maybe my lowly C6 can make them feel bad...lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts