Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just join the digital corvettes, and i am really enjoyed, i just got my first corvette a C4 1991 and i always been a chevy guy, i also have a 72 chevelle SS, i hope i can use some of your advise expertise on the forum section, by the way do any body at there know, if you can put a 315/40/17 tires on the 9.5 rims, and what are the negative results since is a biggest tires

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Bad, i was looking at the pictures that you have of the engines and the chrome engine is awesome, how you chrome the intake manifold, if this come like that or you just send to chrome, well i am really new with the corvettes and i don't know much.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:thumbsup: Very helpful guy's here:cool:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
jaterre said:
well i just join the digital corvettes, and i am really enjoyed, i just got my first corvette a C4 1991 and i always been a chevy guy, i also have a 72 chevelle SS, i hope i can use some of your advise expertise on the forum section, by the way do any body at there know, if you can put a 315/40/17 tires on the 9.5 rims, and what are the negative results since is a biggest tires
Welcome to the site.

Could you get a 315 on a 9.5" rim? Sure. Should you? Well, the sidewalls will bulge and may not look that attractive. You might also get strange tire wear.

The '96 grand sport rims were 11" wide, and came with 315 rubber. On the verts were P285/40ZR-17 tires on 17x9.5" wheels... :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Welcome to DC jaterre

1 - 8 of 8 Posts