Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.

I was sorting trough my posts over here and realized that i never opend a topic here to introduce myself, so here it go's:D

My name is Erik, i'm a 23 year old male from the Netherlands, to be more spesiffic (is that correct??) i live in Driebergen, Utrechtse Heuvelrug, Utrecht.
Go google that:devil: :laughing:

I have a passion voor vette's, it's still my dream to own one on a day, i try to safe money for it and buy a lottery ticket now and then:D
For now i drive a Opel (Vauxhuall or Monaro) Astra wich i'm very proud of. :)

I have a sweet girlfriend, of wich i'm very proud of to:D
This is us together and yeah i'm hate camera's, i like to be beinhd it, not in front of them:D

Due to my what more expensive car i bought a half year ago my savings for the Corvette have been reduced to...well just a little bit of money, but i'm trying en doing my best. That Corvette will come one day!:cool::cool:

Want to know more, ask it here to me, in a other topic i won't read it:D :smack

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Hi Eric, :buhbye: . Yeah, I had to google that one. So, if I understand correctly, you haven't lived in Utrechtse Heuvelrugthere for more than a year and a half. Was it like you wake up one morning and suddenly you address is somewhere else?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eric, :buhbye: . Yeah, I had to google that one. So, if I understand correctly, you haven't lived in Utrechtse Heuvelrugthere for more than a year and a half. Was it like you wake up one morning and suddenly you address is somewhere else?
Its still Erik with a K but what the heck:D

And well, yes, i just woke up here, feeling quite dizzy, fuzzy and all..ow no that was last night:smack :smack

No i liver here for over 2 and a half year now. I lived almost al my live in this area of The Netherlands;)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Hi Erik! How's life there? Welcome to DC:partyon: Do you plan on going to Fame again? Maybe we can go together again..:D (If my dad doesn't want to go there by Corvette that is:partyon: )

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Erik! How's life there? Welcome to DC:partyon: Do you plan on going to Fame again? Maybe we can go together again..:D (If my dad doesn't want to go there by Corvette that is:partyon: )
Hey Jeroen, thanx and yes i'm planning to go, i just don't want to mis out, so if you want, come to Driebergen and will go with my car to Valkenburg:partyon:
I think i'm going for the sunday this year, what suits you best? :)

·
Super Moderator
10,114 Posts
Welcome ...again Erik. Glad you joined us. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
386 Posts
The Dutch may be known more for their love of bicycles and caravans, but when they like performance cars... they are passionate. Follow your dream, Man. And be sure to update us when you get the Corvette that you want.

I always enjoyed working with the Dutch. Great business minds coupled with a ready sense of humor. And it doesn't hurt too much that Dutch women are often tall and blonde...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Hey Jeroen, thanx and yes i'm planning to go, i just don't want to mis out, so if you want, come to Driebergen and will go with my car to Valkenburg:partyon:
I think i'm going for the sunday this year, what suits you best? :)
Update.. I've talked to my dad about it and he'll go there with me... in the 'vette!:partyon: We're plan on going there on saturday..:)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update.. I've talked to my dad about it and he'll go there with me... in the 'vette!:partyon: We're plan on going there on saturday..:)
Ok that's cool! Great that your dad want's to go after all :)
I still don't know on what day i'm going, i think still the sunday.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Dutch may be known more for their love of bicycles and caravans, but when they like performance cars... they are passionate. Follow your dream, Man. And be sure to update us when you get the Corvette that you want.

I always enjoyed working with the Dutch. Great business minds coupled with a ready sense of humor. And it doesn't hurt too much that Dutch women are often tall and blonde...
Haha thanx, i have a great taste i know;) :laughing:
Yeah well you see a Ferrari or Porsche more often over here in Holland then a Corvette and the Corvette has a +50 years of history with it. For me it's not just a good looking, fine car, but I find the story behind it also very intresting :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts