Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a email about a product that is for sale on here by me/ Someone wanting to know everything about were I live Address city zip and phone. so that they can send me a Money Order Or Cashiers Check for my product,,,, the persons Email is [email protected] does anyone know this person? I was contacted directly by my email not through DC private email.:huh::huh:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Go in to your profile and make your email private.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
seriously? Money order? Not if the guy is under 65.

If he has computer ask him to send it Paypal.. see if he balks.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seriously? Money order? Not if the guy is under 65.

If he has computer ask him to send it Paypal.. see if he balks.
That is the only way I work..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Same thing happened to me, even offered me MORE then I am asking for. I didn't give him any information....

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
He no longer is a member here. I got a pm about him this morning and removed his account. If you guys get anything else like this PM me as soon as you get it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
He got me too!

Set you a PM, Raid!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
And here I thought I was special being offered $2000 for my racing helmet :laughing:

Jeff, thanks for passing his info on and thanks to the mods and admins for getting rid of him quick! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
He just sent me this email. Glad I checked up on this guy 1st. Wish I could sell my wheels. :rolleyes:
his email [email protected]

Here's what he sent:

BUDNIK wheels & Goodyear tires $4000 Like NEW

Hello,

I am interested in immediate purchase of the item you have placed for sale,i will like to ask the following questions:
1)what is the final asking price of the item?
2)is the price firm at all?
3)what is the condition of the item?

I want you to know that you will be getting the payment inform of a Cashier Check or a Money order I look forward to read from you soonest.Get back to me direct with your private email to my private email ([email protected]).

kindly get back to me with your full contact name and address including phone number in which the payment can be sent to as i will be making the payment for the final asking price.

your quick response will be highly appreciated as soon as possible.such as:

Name......

Address...

City......

State.....

Zip Code...

Phone number...

Get back to me through your private email to my private email ([email protected]).

I await for your positive reply at your convenient time.

Scott

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
He just sent me this email. Glad I checked up on this guy 1st. Wish I could sell my wheels. :rolleyes:
his email [email protected]

Here's what he sent:

BUDNIK wheels & Goodyear tires $4000 Like NEW

Hello,

I am interested in immediate purchase of the item you have placed for sale,i will like to ask the following questions:
1)what is the final asking price of the item?
2)is the price firm at all?
3)what is the condition of the item?

I want you to know that you will be getting the payment inform of a Cashier Check or a Money order I look forward to read from you soonest.Get back to me direct with your private email to my private email ([email protected]).

kindly get back to me with your full contact name and address including phone number in which the payment can be sent to as i will be making the payment for the final asking price.

your quick response will be highly appreciated as soon as possible.such as:

Name......

Address...

City......

State.....

Zip Code...

Phone number...

Get back to me through your private email to my private email ([email protected]).

I await for your positive reply at your convenient time.

Scott
SCAM, same email I received about my transmission

·
Registered
890 Posts
And here I thought I was special being offered $2000 for my racing helmet :laughing:

Jeff, thanks for passing his info on and thanks to the mods and admins for getting rid of him quick! :thumbsup:
Yup, and strippers REALLY like you when you visit the strip club...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
yup he emailed me on my car i was selling in the ads as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts