Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok if you look at my gallery and see my color combo of my car here is my question......I just bought the Z06 screens for the front and also the screens
for the front brake ducts, side coves and the rear, should I leave them the stainless or paint them Torch Red since I don't have alot of mods outside the car?

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
:agree: :agree:
I agree it looks better with the stainless . I have a 04 Metallic red and it looks good with the stainless. I put the stainless in the front and the back

·
Registered
219 Posts
How easy is it to install those screen kits? That looks like something I could tackle. Any recommendations on preferred manufacturers?

Thanks - Jeff

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How easy is it to install those screen kits? That looks like something I could tackle. Any recommendations on preferred manufacturers?

Thanks - Jeff
Well I don't know yet as my car won't be back to me from being fixed til the 26th or 27th. The ones that look like a challenge are the side coves, as far as who to buy them from, I bought my whole set on ebay and only spent $100.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
The side coves were a pain in the ass. They were easy to get too. But a pain to install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts