Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for about a week, but just wanted to say HEY to everyone. I am a new corvette owner, although the Vette is almost as old as me. ( 76 ) Hope to meet some of you in the future. If anyone knows of any groups that cruise regularly in the SE Wisconsin, NE Illinois area, drop me a line.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye: Enjoy the new ride:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Dogbyte said:
Been lurking for about a week, but just wanted to say HEY to everyone. I am a new corvette owner, although the Vette is almost as old as me. ( 76 ) Hope to meet some of you in the future. If anyone knows of any groups that cruise regularly in the SE Wisconsin, NE Illinois area, drop me a line.
I'm in Gurnee. I was thinking of talking to the owner of our Krispy Kreme on 132 (by tollway) (they have have a huge parking lot) for a weeknight "Corvette night". A place to just go, park, and talk Vettes.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ide love that Patrick. Nothing better than a bunch of new friends with similar interests. Keep me informed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She needs paint and a new interior, but im chasing out the mechanical ghosts first, all and all shes not bad for a 30 year old car.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I'll give Krispy Kreme a call in the morning, today is slipping away. I have another idea for another spot... will call them too.

I will update this thread when I get something concrete, it's time to meet and park these beautiful cars together.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
Welcome dogbyte and you too Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.