Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my 2006 z51 coupe for a 2006 Z06. love it to death, there is so much more balls ! ! ! ! !
?? i have is in the coupe all i had to do was get in and close the door and start motor, & all memory settings would go to where i had set them. In the z06 i have to hit #1 on door with E brake still on, do i have to hit 1 every time to move seat forward? Or is that how the z06 is set up..My z51 was an automatic. Thanks for any help. Rich in PA

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I have to hit the #1 button but my C6 is also an M6 and I can't push the clutch in to start it if I don't push the button to move the seat forward.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mud,

I know what you mean and it took me a couple of days to get used to it because my other car moves to the set positions when I start the car.

Basically, you will have to tap the number #1 button or the number #2 button

(depending on your settings - for example I use my #2 button which is set exactly as my #1 button except for I have the right mirror move down and inward toward the car when I'm backing up and parking the car so that I can see the curb and the distance from the curb to the car)

The buttons only work if you have the parking brake set. It has to do with the manual transmission (since technically there is no park position to activate the memory position as in an automatic)

The good thing is that when you cut the engine off, set the parking brake and press the door release button to open the door the memory will go to the exit position (after you set it up of course). ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts