Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some of the C5's and really dig the two tone seats. The black with red looks really sharp. Has anyone seen this done in a C4? Anyone know where to get it done in the SOCAL area?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pat. I think that those are the ones I saw. Badass..I will give them a call and see what they can do with some C4 seats.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Last I heard Vette Essentials didn't do C4 interiors, if they don't, I would just shop around at interior shops in your area. I just had some C4 seats recovered a few months ago and a local upholstery shop did a great job, I'm sure there's plenty of interior shops in your area.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I'm thinking about doing my seats in cloth, or just the middle part in closth and the sides in leather.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I just recovered my own for 265.00 and 10.00 for hog ring pliers. It took about 2 hours and look real good, couldn't justify 600-900 for buying already recovered seats.

I also was thinking about using vinyl die on the center section to do black with read inserts. But for now they are all black.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I don't recommend that at all.
I used to have all red interior and I bought red C4 seats and I got a little over spray from the red dye on the seats. I tried everything and I couldn't get the dye out. I used seat cover until the dye finally faded out. But i kept getting a red ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts