Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, that just sucks! Thanks for the heads up I'll change my plans for Saturday back to what I wasn't going to do and plan on watching ABC's pathetic recrap of 90 minutes of a 12 hr race on Sunday.

My vote is for SPEED in 2012! Others have shown to be poor at best at covering the American Le Mans Series.

George

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
We have cable at work, but we don't have ESPN 3. We will have it tomorrow.:devil: Going to make the call in morning for the upgraded package.

I have to see that CTS-V. I love that car.

Jr.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Stupid, stupid, stupid. This is why ABC/ESPN sucks. They get broadcast rights to this race and they don't even air it. Help us SPEED! I got a couple of friends there at the race and they decided it would be fun to call me so i can listen to the cars on track. haha. Jerks. :laughing:

ProTip: If all else fails and you know how to use proxy servers to fake your location, then you can make it look like you are outside the US and you should be able to watch it on the ALMS website!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I've got ESPN3 streaming on my XBOX 360. I'm pretty certain I won't get to watch the entire event as I have a wedding shower to attend. But I will definitely hit the high points of coverage.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have cable at work, but we don't have ESPN 3. We will have it tomorrow.:devil: Going to make the call in morning for the upgraded package.

Jr.
I hate to break this to you, but you will not see the CTS-V at Sebring. It runs in the SCCA Speed World Challenge.

·
Registered
338 Posts

Jr.

The only way I can see it is to hook a cable from my laptop to my TV ESPN3.com not available on Cable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As it stands now I can't get ESPN3 as my internet ISP doesn't support it, in checking DirecTV the ABC affiliate on the west coast is not broadcasting the race tomorrow at 0930 hrs, only the east coast ABC feed which I can't get as I'm a west coaster in WA. AmericanLeMans site is not broadcasting it in the US. Soonest I can watch ABC's pathetic 90 minute summery of the 12 hr race will be at 0130 hrs on Tues. morning on ESPN2. So basically thanks to ABC no race coverage for this race fan.:WTF

·
Registered
338 Posts
As it stands now I can't get ESPN3 as my internet ISP doesn't support it, in checking DirecTV the ABC affiliate on the west coast is not broadcasting the race tomorrow at 0930 hrs, only the east coast ABC feed which I can't get as I'm a west coaster in WA. AmericanLeMans site is not broadcasting it in the US. Soonest I can watch ABC's pathetic 90 minute summery of the 12 hr race will be at 0130 hrs on Tues. morning on ESPN2. So basically thanks to ABC no race coverage for this race fan.:WTF
I don't think ESPN3 exists on any cable. You must go online to ESPN3.COM Then connect your PC to your TV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't think ESPN3 exists on any cable. You must go online to ESPN3.COM Then connect your PC to your TV.

No it's over the internet and I've been there & done that and my internet provider does not support ESPN3 so I'm SOL.

I do have XM Radio in the Vette which is out in the garage in storage. I could fire it up and roll it out onto the driveway in the 3 inches of new wet snow and listen to the races on the radio. With the Battery Tender cord strung out behind me. :D Be just my luck that XM isn't broadcasting the race it will be on Sirius.

-G

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
I hate to break this to you, but you will not see the CTS-V at Sebring. It runs in the SCCA Speed World Challenge.
I don't know what I was thinking.:lookinup::thud::laughing::huh:

Jr.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts