Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah Baby!!!!! I'll be there!!!!

And yes its 5:00am, no im not usually up this early, and no it wasnt cause I couldnt sleep due to excitement....

I just got into the house from working on the vette, to make a long story short up until an hour ago I wasnt going to be able to make it.... MY dumb ass decided to do a Line Lock install today on my Active Handling brake system, well come to fine out none of the fitting Summit provided me with worked with my vette, and second it uses a "double bubble inverted flare thingy" so I was kinda screwed, we running around and trying to find parts (which nobody carries) on a saturday night wasnt easy, plus the fiance had made dinner plans for us tonight, and I didnt want to upset her, so yes after finally riggin something up that "hopefully" works and testing and running around i'll be there in the morning. Im just affraid to go to bed cuz I dont know if ill wake up in the morning.:D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BLUBYU2002C5 said:
Yeah Baby!!!!! I'll be there!!!!

And yes its 5:00am, no im not usually up this early, and no it wasnt cause I couldnt sleep due to excitement....

I just got into the house from working on the vette, to make a long story short up until an hour ago I wasnt going to be able to make it.... MY dumb ass decided to do a Line Lock install today on my Active Handling brake system, well come to fine out none of the fitting Summit provided me with worked with my vette, and second it uses a "double bubble inverted flare thingy" so I was kinda screwed, we running around and trying to find parts (which nobody carries) on a saturday night wasnt easy, plus the fiance had made dinner plans for us tonight, and I didnt want to upset her, so yes after finally riggin something up that "hopefully" works and testing and running around i'll be there in the morning. Im just affraid to go to bed cuz I dont know if ill wake up in the morning.:D
Dude - I had the same problems yesterday while getting my line-lock installed. Thank God car-quest was open and had all the fittings. I feel your pain!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts