Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I swung by my buddy Greg's shop Anit-Venom today and one of his customers had his Zr1 there. He did headers, cam, smaller pulley, and was getting ready to do some tuning. This guy also owns a blown Avalance, 01 Z06 sheetmetal intake drag car,06 Z06 with the Carivargio targa top, oh yea, all of them are red.:D

Anyway I took a few shots and some small videos. I used my cell phone so I broke the videos up into a few smaller ones. The car sounds great. I wish I could have stayed to see some numbers and pulls but alas I had to get to work.:laughing:

I'm off next week so I'll swing by again and get some results.

Click on the next images to see the videos

Don't mind the smoke in this shot, he was literally putting on the dyno when I was there to tune it. It's a bit rich right now:laughing:

The black vert in front of the ZR1 has already gone 10's with Edlebrocks new supercharger.

The orange one (Z06) you see in the background on the lift is a custom engine build with a big Prochager, they are shooting for 1000 at the wheels with that one.:thud:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
I love the license plate. Prolly couldn't have been said better:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Well seeing videos never gets old either :D

Can't wait to see the results, any chance at a dyno vid/flyby/etc?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Wow that car sounds sweet. I keep saying I will not mod my ZR1 and then guys like you keep showing awesome vids like that. I can't take the pressure...I need a cam and pulley swap:laughing: ...and maybe headers:laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next time I get over that way I'll get some, the car put down something in the 675 area but it ran out of air up top. The are porting a nose for the blower now for more air.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Wow that car sounds sweet. I keep saying I will not mod my ZR1 and then guys like you keep showing awesome vids like that. I can't take the pressure...I need a cam and pulley swap:laughing: ...and maybe headers:laughing:
:devil:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Next time I get over that way I'll get some, the car put down something in the 675 area but it ran out of air up top. The are porting a nose for the blower now for more air.
I think LPE makes an upgraded snout. I beleive most guys are doing that in conjunction with the pulley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts