Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
You just can't make this stuff up... :laughing: :crazy:

Mika and Morning Joe See Class Wars Coming Because Selfish Middle Class Americans Want The Poor to Freeze Without Heating Oil

Video in link...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mik...-want-the-poor-to-freeze-without-heating-oil/
If class wars come, it will be because the Dems keep telling the disgruntled masses that they have more coming to them and the reason they aren't getting it is because of the selfish rich. If it were only that simple, that would be nice. But by simplifying it that way, the Dems will ultimately cause a lot of misery for successful people that they don't deserve.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
If class wars come, it will be because the Dems keep telling the disgruntled masses that they have more coming to them and the reason they aren't getting it is because of the selfish rich. If it were only that simple, that would be nice. But by simplifying it that way, the Dems will ultimately cause a lot of misery for successful people that they don't deserve.
:agree: Yup.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
So I'm responsible for the class warefare? They're right, I don't want the poor people to have heating oil...... I want them to switch to natural gas, it burns cleaner and is more readily available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts