1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love your car. I saw it a few months ago and decided that I want my car to look like yours when I'm done.

·
Registered
391 Posts
First, I love your car. Saw it on the other forum and have to say it is one of the best looking non-chromies around.

I had to lol reading your description. I purposely postponed getting my car drivable until all the wiring was done and interior was in because I knew there was a chance I wouldn't finish it. I still haven't replaced my windshield wiper motor or fixed my one headlight that has a stripped gear. Also, my driver's side visor keeps flopping down, but I don't care because it is so damn fun to drive!

Good luck with the sale. I'd buy it, but I don't need another C3!

·
Registered
126 Posts
For once I am glad that a car for sale is across the country :laughing: because I would be very tempted..I have no time or room now...which means I would probably go for it :smack
Gary

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First, I love your car. Saw it on the other forum and have to say it is one of the best looking non-chromies around.

I had to lol reading your description. I purposely postponed getting my car drivable until all the wiring was done and interior was in because I knew there was a chance I wouldn't finish it. I still haven't replaced my windshield wiper motor or fixed my one headlight that has a stripped gear. Also, my driver's side visor keeps flopping down, but I don't care because it is so damn fun to drive!

Good luck with the sale. I'd buy it, but I don't need another C3!
" I'd buy it, but I don't need another C3!"
Well thats just blasphemy! lol
Thanks for the compliments!
I gotta ask, what other forum? DC is the ONLY vette forum I've ever been active on.

·
Registered
391 Posts
" I'd buy it, but I don't need another C3!"
Well thats just blasphemy! lol
Thanks for the compliments!
I gotta ask, what other forum? DC is the ONLY vette forum I've ever been active on.
It might've been here, but I thought I saw pics of it on corvetteforum.com. Could have been someone posting pics of your car though.

If you post on Corvetteforum, then you have to put a price. No ebay links allowed.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember years ago when you posted your lug-nut-loosening issue. You ever solve that?
I think my prob was my neighbors teenage son. Someone had been in my garage and made off with several gas cans, but left the thousands of dollars of tools(teens...) I haven't had ANY probs with them loosening up since. I check them on a regular basis on all my cars now......

·
Registered
237 Posts
Shaved markers and blended bunpers make the car look so streemlined.....it's amazing how good a vette looks without the clumsy side markers.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, shes gone. Sold for my very minimum, but sold no less. The buyer has joined this forum at my suggestion, so everyone welcome him. Hunter920
Welcome to the brotherhood!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, shes gone. Sold for my very minimum, but sold no less. The buyer has joined this forum at my suggestion, so everyone welcome him. Hunter920
Welcome to the brotherhood!!
Thank You. I was so excited when i was bidding on it that i only slept about 30 mins that night. I thought for sure that someone was going to jump in and try and take it from me in the last couple minutes of the auction. I have shown alot of people this beautiful car and the reaction is always the same, "Wow!" normally followed by "Wow!" I cant wait to pick it up.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
This is bitter sweet.

I hate seeing someone have to give up a gorgeous car like that, and be Vette-less.

However, I love seeing someone new in the community that's excited about being a new Corvette owner.

We're all enthusiasts, whether we own one or not, and it's something that stays with us...in our blood.

Hunter, glad you're with us. Onevette, stick around and stay in touch. Maybe someday soon you'll be a Corvette owner again.

:cheers:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good news, and bad news all at once..selling something like that is hard real hard.
Hunter920, welcome to the site :thumbsup:
Gary

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This wasnt my first, and wont be my last. Plan is to get a C5 Z next year. If someones got an EB one there trying to get rid of..........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts