·
Registered
19,476 Posts
But....But....But.....
The evil (R) minority was blocking this!!!! :crazy:

:rolleyes:
Another Lib failure.
Just more hype.

In your elustrious wealth of knowledge, could you explain to the rest of us how this will help the economy any time soon??? :huh:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But....But....But.....
The evil (R) minority was blocking this!!!! :crazy:

:rolleyes:
Another Lib failure.
Just more hype.

In your elustrious wealth of knowledge, could you explain to the rest of us how this will help the economy any time soon??? :huh:
Yea Yea Yea ... the (R) were all for this ... :laughing: and it was the Democrats who were holding this up.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Yea Yea Yea ... the (R) were all for this ... :laughing: and it was the Democrats who were holding this up.
:laughing: You did see the thread about the dems advertising their opposition to the healthcare bill right? ;)

Of course you did. But it escapes you to comprehend why this bill was held up, and who really did it. I know it, you know, no need to reply and confirm.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing: You did see the thread about the dems advertising their opposition to the healthcare bill right? ;)

Of course you did. But it escapes you to comprehend why this bill was held up, and who really did it. I know it, you know, no need to reply and confirm.
Stay focus grasshopper … Yes or No, do you support Small Business or Just the Fat Cats?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Stay focus grasshopper … Yes or No, do you support Small Business or Just the Fat Cats?
Just answer the question. :rolleyes:

Go do your homework if you need to first. :spanked:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:rolling::rolling::rolling: This is the way the Dems work. You pass multiple bills that will cost small business hundreds of billions of dollars over 10 years. Then when they scream and make you look anti-business, you pass a 30 billion dollar "small business help" bill and crow about how much you love small business. The blinders that these leftists wear cause their math skills to fail them, apparently. :crazy:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I think you need to stay focused.. I know what's in the bill. Let's hear your version of how it helps small business... since it is your thread.. and I am not the one who's team passed the anti-small business healthcare bill, nor the fatcat handout called the Wall street reform bill..

So let's hear it..

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
:rolling::rolling::rolling: This is the way the Dems work. You pass multiple bills that will cost small business hundreds of billions of dollars over 10 years. Then when they scream and make you look anti-business, you pass a 30 billion dollar "small business help" bill and crow about how much you love small business. The blinders that these leftists wear cause their math skills to fail them, apparently. :crazy:
"The $15-billion cost of the bill is offset by closing tax loopholes and increasing tax-reporting requirements and penalties.

Democrats estimate the legislation could create 500,000 jobs."

So they'll steal from the business owners in order to lend to the business owners to MAYBE create $500,000 jobs??? :laughing: Doing the math based on Dimocraps numbers, that's $30K per job created...:crazy: The real job numbers, if any, is more like nil to 100K so maybe more like $150K per job created. What a deal! :smack

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I think you need to stay focused.. I know what's in the bill. Let's hear your version of how it helps small business... since it is your thread.. and I am not the one who's team passed the anti-small business healthcare bill, nor the fatcat handout called the Wall street reform bill..

So let's hear it..
He's been asked 5 times now in this thread..... Good luck! :rolling:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So … what has the GOP done in … say the last TEO YEARs?

This lie will be good …. :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
No, the problem is that they go to government run schools, controlled by libs, then they go to lib controlled colleges, get pieces of paper that aren't worth a ****, then they go out into the real world, devoid of spelling, grammar & math skills, no knowledge of the constitution or how government is supposed to work, and they think they are intellectuals.

When in fact, they are the largest group of dumbasses on the planet, even after you factor in 3rd world countries.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
How about YOU answer the question....

"But in the near term, the bulk of the tax cuts would actually go to big companies to allow them to more quickly recover the costs of capital improvements through depreciation."

So, you support the fatcats? :huh:

We both know you don't have the required capacities to successfully explain/understand the bill, this is getting quite embarrassing for you. ;)

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
First the Dems break your arm, now they poke you in the eye to make you forget about your broken arm while all the time reaching for your wallet and hand it out to your neighbors:crazy:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about YOU answer the question....

"But in the near term, the bulk of the tax cuts would actually go to big companies to allow them to more quickly recover the costs of capital improvements through depreciation."

So, you support the fatcats? :huh:

We both know you don't have the required capacities to successfully explain/understand the bill, this is getting quite embarrassing for you. ;)
YES :D I can use the Cash. :laughing:

Got work to do :buhbye:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts