Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOUSTON—Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), long a champion of the country's most advantaged Americans, was honored for his 20 years of work with the overprivileged Sunday. "John has dedicated his life and career to helping the uptrodden, believing in the common billionaire oil man who just needs that extra push to be able to pick himself up and increase his wealth and power without having to worry about paying taxes," said oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens, adding that without Sen. Cornyn, he and dozens like him would just barely be hanging on to their spots on Forbes magazine's World's Richest People list. "Few men have done so much for those few who already have so much." Cornyn later delivered a speech in which he vowed to continue his work with the nation's least needy, after which he was presented with the key to Houston's finest gated communities

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Link to the communist trash you got this from? :laughing: Or did you quit posting other people's made-up news, and make-up your own? ;)

:cheers:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Onion. :smack

I am looking for a good rip on a couple other senators and the president.

I figured since most of ya'all are wound so fooking tight that you cannot see my sarcastic posts for what they are, that it would be best that I make it even more obvious. Some of ya are a tad thick and reactionary.

:smack

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
The Onion. :smack

I am looking for a good rip on a couple other senators and the president.

I figured since most of ya'all are wound so fooking tight that you cannot see my sarcastic posts for what they are, that it would be best that I make it even more obvious. Some of ya are a tad thick and reactionary.

:smack
:laughing: I knew it was sarcasm, I figured it was because he led the fight against the last clown you canuck-wannabes elected to the senate..

:nuts: :rolling:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Good for him. The more rich Texans there are, the more expensive cosmetic dentistry I can sell. He has my vote.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Good for him. The more rich Texans there are, the more expensive cosmetic dentistry I can sell. He has my vote.:thumbsup:
:agree:
Cornyn kick ass IMHO.

I voted for him last time he was up, probably will vote for him next time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:agree:
Cornyn kick ass IMHO.

I voted for him last time he was up, probably will vote for him next time.:thumbsup:
I just get sick of this beating up on the wealthy. If you are in a business that sells to the public, you like rich people. The death of this country will be the jealous hate we are developing for success. They went down this exact road in Russia n 1917 an Cuba in 1959. The end result is not pretty.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I would actually be a conservative if they didn't believe in the things they do.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I would actually be a conservative if they didn't believe in the things they do.
And I would like to live in New York if there weren't so many New Yorkers there.:laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
:laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts