Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove on my fav highway tonight and come up on a mercedes, i was in the left lane and he was in the right, it had two doors so im thinking "mmm the vette has had a tatse for expensive dinner" there was a car infront of me staying veen with the benz. two sport bikes come up and get real close to the benz, maybe 2 feet away, had it been me id brake check them hard, but anyway one white lines between the benz and i and the other used the shoulder. car in front knew what i wanted and moved over, droped it to 3rd at 60 and kicked the fun pedal down like it insulted my child or something. it was a long empty straight so i carried it to the end of 4th and ended up maybe a car length back, the road started with inclining curves and i could see they were trying because of their knees almost dragging on the ground, but lets face it not many can take turns like a vette at 120mph :) after the turns the V1 went nutty so i double tapped my brakes (they were coming fast) and we all passed a trooper at 55.

to avoid an further run ins i turned around and headed back. i was at a light when a M6 made a left turn and ended up on my path! light turned green for me and i took off and caught up, the M6 must have been sick because he was doing 50 in the left lane in a 55 :crazy: the mustang who i guess was behind me when i rocked off caught up and flew by, i followed suite at about 70-75. we get up to first set of cars and he goes traffic weaving, i stayed left and ended up in front. i was doing a good 70 when he flew past at atleast 90, i downshifted to 4th and let er' rip, passsed him at 120 and let off, i got a look at the racers and it was a guy and his girl, i gave them a thumbs up, got behind and we made good time driving into the city.

later in the evening a loud MK3 supra was on my butt but there was too much traffic for me to teach the punk a lesson, ill get him tho...

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
sweet kills:devil:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Drove on my fav highway tonight and come up on a mercedes, . . . later in the evening a loud MK3 supra was on my butt but there was too much traffic for me to teach the punk a lesson, ill get him tho...
Sounds like a Monday night in Cali . . . ah, jk . . sort of. I've been out driving just for the joy of cruising late at night and it's shocking how crowded the roads are still after 10:00pm. Even when some wicked wheels come soiling for a fight, the conditions aren't so great.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Nice write SinisterC6. :thumbsup:
Zuki I come home at 2330 (11:30pm) every night. And yes the roads are still nuts. I have weekend "get away" routes though only 30 minutes away. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts