Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you click play, be forewarned that people DIE in some of these wrecks! They are beyond brutal! Don't say I didn't warn you! :surprised

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Them Russkies are some seriously bad drivers. I'd love to hear a translation on some of those.:laughing: I'll bet they're using language that would be banned on DC.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Asked my wife who are the worse drivers Russian or Chinese and she says Chinese .Russians drink /drunk and have dash cams ,Chinese just don't have a clue sober .:crazy:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Chinese just don't have a clue sober .
That's just racist. Oh so true though.:D That really is so true and I wonder why. I've never seen an Oriental that had a clue as to the function of a brake pedal or a steering wheel.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's just racist. Oh so true though.:D That really is so true and I wonder why. I've never seen an Oriental that had a clue as to the function of a brake pedal or a steering wheel.
It's only information obtained from my wife who has never been wrong :laughing: She has worked in both countries for an extended period .Her explanation on the Chinese is that they have in the last decade moved from bicycles to cars .Because of the automobile replacing the bicycles there is a lot of obese kids .

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
It's only information obtained from my wife who has never been wrong
No woman has ever been wrong, at least not that they'll admit it. I've learned over the past years that you never argue with a woman either. If she says it.........accept it, or else.:D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian, the only thing that I'll race for is some pussy. I could care less about anything else. Make this the prize and you got a driver. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
6,799 Posts
Brian, the only thing that I'll race for is some pussy. I could care less about anything else. Make this the prize and you got a driver. :thumbsup:

I know you haven't ever driven an 8-second track car on the street.
I haven't either. Crazy Ed won't let anyone drive his 5.0 stang but him.
9,000 Rpm shifts have to made.

Never known you to drive a Muncie 4.
7,000-7500 Shift to be made in TA.
If she gets loose sideways only way to recover is stand on the gas.
Tires spinning and steer it back.
Kinda hard to do at 120-140.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But I will drive the hell out of a Halle Barry or a Gabrielle Union! Let me know when you guys start building one. :D

·
Banned
6,799 Posts
But I will drive the hell out of a Halle Barry or a Gabrielle Union! Let me know when you guys start building one. :D
The reason why you have gpne through so many women. is because you Wore thier Love Holes out Junk.

How is your night vision ?

My Gook Eyes still are excellent. Headlights on optional.
Fastest way to lose the 5' O is to shut the headlights off at 100.
Stand on itin highgear.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:thud: :huh: :thud: :huh: :thud:
Why are so many Russian's using dash cams in ordinary cars?
Does it help them with insurance or are there a lot of hit and runs or just a lack of traffic police?

Are barstools used to pass a drivers license test?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They use the dash cams because of all the corruption with the police demanding bribes when they get pulled over. I talked to a Russian buddy of mine and he said that police corruption is pretty bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts