Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Marlboro NJ, and am looking for a dealer with a good service shop. I previously used Ramp Chevy in Port Jefferson Long Island, and was extremely happy for many years. Now that I'm a New Jersian I have no idea where to go. Anyone have a recommendation?

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Corvette Paramedics in Mount Holly always did nice work on my C4's. As for dealerships, I'm afraid to recommend any one in particular, they're like a box of chocolates......:laughing:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a simple guy

I keep my C6 pretty stock... it's got very low mileage so all I need is an annual tune-up. So I figure a good dealer that services a lot of 'Vettes should be OK for something like this. That's what I liked about Ramp... Even though they were technically a Chevy dealer, they had a separate building just for 'Vettes and given the number of 'Vettes that that they moved/serviced throughout the year I always felt comfortable with them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have heard good things about DeFelice Chevy in Brick on Rt 88 east heading towards Point Pleasant, i havnt been there but the talk is good about them from other forums i visit, I would go if i needed work, Good Luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts