Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all..any1 know where to get the c4 factory service manual..i've been everywhere.. couldnt find it for 1994 vette!!
any help

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Tere's one on ebay for about $75 (so far), Item number: 250104866928

Or you can get a new one for $105 from www.helminc.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx man..but i allready checked there.. they dont have it for 1994!! and i need it shipped to other country..or downloading if possible.

·
Registered
501 Posts
they do exist, i have the two-book set in my library...publication #'s are ST-364-94-1 and ST 364-94-2.... Helm Publications or helminc.com

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
It looks like they do...select 1994, Corvette, Shop/Service voila!

Shopping Cart

To change an item's quantity, edit the number and press "Update Cart".
QtyItem NumberNameUnit PriceTotal PriceRemove ST36494 1994 Corvette Shop Manual Kit$105.00$105.00This manual is a copy of the original publication. It is possible that this item will be in loose-leaf format. Any wiring diagrams in the original shop/service manual are NOT reproduceable and are no longer available.Part of a Kit 1 ST364941 1994 Corvette Shop Manual Book #1$0.00$0.00Part of a Kit 1 ST364942 1994 Corvette Shop Manual Book 2 - This item is a BOD$0.00$0.00Subtotal:$105.00

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yessss...thx ppl.. found it..i appreciate it:thumbsup:

by the way..i have the following in my vette:
SLP cold air induction system.
borla exhaust.
k&N filters.

i wanna do more... to gain some more hp. any suggestions??

·
Registered
501 Posts
speed costs money --- how fa$t do you want to go ??

you can buy bunches of gimmick items or wash the car, both ways make it feel faster...more displacement and more compression WILL make it stronger.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well..money is not an issue..but i wanna keep it minor.. with max Hp i can get without involving engine as possible..!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
go to the other end -- put higher (more reduction) gears in the rear end...you'll get more torque 'where the rubber meets the road' and better performance...top speed will be unchanged unless you go to very deep gears..u.s. federal 'cafe' fuel comsumption will suffer a bit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually im not expert in these things .. "i want to though," and to be able to do it myself.. so if its possible can u give me more details and what parts to get?.. ill appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts