Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I think they go good with the body kit. :)

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
I like them.:thumbsup: Something just seems off. Maybe it's the stance. Good looking car though.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
raidmagic said:
I like them.:thumbsup: Something just seems off. Maybe it's the stance. Good looking car though.
I think it looks funny because there is no "dish" to the wheels. They rims are practically flush with the tire face. On most C3 wheels, you get some dish.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm thinking there's some serious suspension work needed to clear all the inboard wheel. It ain't worth it.

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I think it looks funny because there is no "dish" to the wheels. They rims are practically flush with the tire face. On most C3 wheels, you get some dish.
I think that might be it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
its starting to grow on me,i still think the z06 rims on a shark look great,just wish they made them with more dish to it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm thinking there's some serious suspension work needed to clear all the inboard wheel. It ain't worth it.

I don't think there is any suspension reworking. All you do is bolt on really thick adaptors that push the wheels out. It looks ok from a distance but up close there is this big gap between the rotor and the wheel.
I personally don't like them.

G

·
Maybe I'm just showing my age, but rear wheels should have at least a four inch lip.

However, I do like the stock wheels on my Z06...

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
never been a fan of neg. offset wheels, I like wheels with big dishes. Those don't do it for me and the thought of thick adapters.. nah.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts