Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it. I sold her. I had to do it. I want to dedicate my resources to building a road racer, so I had to let the '82 go. I don't plan on being Vetteless for long, but it probably won't be another C3.

It sure was sad to see that car driving away this afternoon, someone else enjoying my car. The separation anxiety has been harder than I thought.

I know, I know... suck it up, you wimp!!!

:thud:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Bummer to see her go, but ya know, it's just another chapter. I remember letting my first one go, hard indeed, but life has led to several others, and I've had a ton of fun all along the way. Looking forward to sseing the road racer project come together:cheers:

·
Registered
959 Posts
I had to do it. I want to dedicate my resources to building a road racer I don't plan on being Vetteless for long, but it probably won't be another C3.
:
too bad I could have fixed you up with a real 69 racer with SCCA A/P history...affordable too.
...redvetracr

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
ugg that sucks. I could never sell mine I have way to much money in it. Nothing like sinking all your extra cash into something that isn't worth the time.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I know it was hard on ya but you have to think Positive. Bigger and Better things. The C3 is a total pain in the azzz. And I know nothing further than them. I wanna C5 or 6 sooooooooobad that it is almost killin me, but I look at those two C3's and I always hear "Y".......Am I stupid or what? I might just do the same and let some yungun take those 2 and bust some chops for their sake and no one elses. I know how you feel Man. It is hard lettin go. But you might have done the right thing. The Market is real good for Corvettes lately. I watch E-bay everyday and it is kinda a marker for the general sellers to reap. The smart ones have an option there to sell it locally. And alot do. :thumbsup: Butt, with the this so called tax that is gonna so called be upon the HOT RODS many who are married and have tons of BILL and their full azz of HIM...We as Baby Boomers think we can withstand the allotment for the future gen of Corvette Owners. I pray we make it and that they can have a future loving what we have endeared for years and never looked back. God Bless the C3 and happy that you found a good person who will endear that Corvette. Keep that damned Wave ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
He said road racer.......sweet:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts